Chapter Three

After what seemed to be hours, the bell finally rang. I quickly gathered my things and headed out the door. When I stepped into the hallway, I felt an arm hook around my neck. I looked over to find Grey.

"Hey, angel face." he spoke comfortably.

I took his arm and gently placed it back next to his side.

"It's Hope." I answered inexpressively.

"My apologies. Where are you from, Hope Tremaine?" he answered with a side smirk, revealing his deep, noticeable dimples.

"How do you know my last name?" I cringed.

"Attractive new blonde, your name got around pretty quick, angel face. What're you doing tonight?"
He threw his arm back around me. I removed it once again.

"Not you." My response must've been funny somehow, because Grey immediately let out a loud string of laughter.

"I'm positive you'll change your mind, eventually. Just give me some time." Grey stopped me from walking and pushed me gently against a locker, hovering over me.

He stared deep into my eyes again like when he first introduced himself to me in homeroom. Who does he think he is standing so ridiculously close to me? I had just met him not even five minutes ago. Though I have to admit, his deep brown eyes were easy to fall into. They stared straight into mine, leaving me uncomfortable, yet curious. I broke away from the allusion when a tall, lanky brunette screamed "Grey, baby!" running towards our direction. Not bothering to say goodbye, I walked past Greyson and headed to my next class of the day.

English was my favorite subject in school. I was so excited to begin the class, except, I couldn't stop thinking about Greyson. I mean, how annoying is he? He literally stands like three inches from my face. I don't understand what was so funny about me not wanting to have sex with him, although those dimples did send a shiver through my body.. no. He will not get into my head like how he probably got into that brunette's. She looked completely desperate. The way she stopped what she was doing to run over to him. No wonder why he's so persistent with me, he's probably not used to rejection. I'll never be one of those girls. I have way too much respect for myself. He's got another thing coming to him if he thinks that I would ever fall into his little trap.

I must not have realized how much time had gone by thinking about him, because before I knew it, there was only ten minuets left of class. Maybe Grey was better at this game than I thought; but it's alright. Now that I have learned his tactics, I know how to control myself. Good thing today was only introductions. I'll never let the thought of some typical douchebag cloud my thoughts in a classroom setting ever again.

The rest of the school day went by smoothly, and I thankfully didn't run into Grey any other times. That meaning, I must only have homeroom with him. This definitely shouldn't be too hard to handle.