Chapter Ten

Without having Grey around to add any unnecessary drama into my life, the rest of the school week flew by pretty quickly. My daily routine consists of waking up, taking the subway to school, going to class, and having lunch with Zayn and our friends.

It's now Friday, which means tonight I'll be going to my very first nightclub. My brother has been working at 12 steps down for years and has always wanted me to make an appearance. It's an underground club that has a set of twelve stairs that you have to walk down in order to access the club. It's 21 and up, of course, but since my brother practically lives there, he's able to easily get me and my friends inside. The best part is, I won't have to worry about running into anyone there from school, seeing as there's an age restriction.

Around eight o'clock, I began getting ready. I had a lot of work to do if I wanted to pass for twenty one. I took a quick shower, making sure to shave and moisturize my legs, leaving them shiny and smooth. I then took my time on straightening my whole head of hair, causing it to look a couple of inches longer than usual. My long, blonde hair falls all the way down to the top of my butt. It's definitely one of my best qualities, physically. My makeup took me an entire hour to complete, I did the whole nine. Face, eyes, lips, and brows. I went with a glowy, subtle glam look. My brown smoky eye really made my blue eyes pop.

Finally, the part I was the most excited for, my dress. First and foremost, I made sure to wear an extreme push-up bra, which is basically a regular push-up bra with some extra padding. I also went with a thong since my dress was super tight. My black mini dress stopped just above the knee, it's v-shaped neckline was trimmed with lace. I paired the dress with a pair of nude pumps, and was ready to go.

Tony was already at the club, so Kris offered to drive all of us over. Since we were going to be drinking, my brother promised he would drive each of them home tonight. Around eleven o'clock, Brit texted me saying they were here. I grabbed my black clutch and walked outside to see all of my friends squished into Kris' red Honda. They all began shouting and piping me up, causing my cheeks to turn bright red.

"Get in, sexy! We're going dancing!" Brit shouted out of the window. I opened the car door to see no seat availability, meaning I'd have to lap it with someone.

"I volunteer as tribute." Zayn jokingly referenced from the Hunger Games movie. He was wearing dark jeans with a white button-up shirt, making his tan skin look darker then usual. His perfect smile lit up when I took a seat on his lap.

When we arrived at the club, I called Tony to let him know that we were outside. Moments later, a tall man dressed in an all black suit showed up and escorted us down the set of stairs and into the club. The scene was amazing. The venue flashed with purple and blue lights while blasting the most up-beat house music. I spotted my brother and ran up to give him a hug.

"Alright, here's the deal. Dance, drink, have fun, but under no circumstances are any of you allowed to drive home tonight. We'll circle back to this spot around three. Solid?" Tony spoke.

My brother was the absolute best. I was so lucky to have him. Tony provided each of us with a drink of our choice, and then we made our way to the V.I.P lounge. We all agreed we needed a few drinks in us before making a spectacle of ourselves on the dance floor.

We all were having the best time in our little private corner of the club, finally getting a little tipsy after downing our third drink of the night. Before hitting the floor, Brit and I decided to get another round to keep on us while we danced. When we reached the bar, I gave Tony the order and stood there waiting. I wasn't sure if I was just drunk or paranoid, but I felt a pair of eyes staring me down. I look around and observe the bar more closely to find a familiar face sitting there by the corner of the bar. You've got to be kidding me- it was Grey.