Chapter Twenty One

Ever since Grey and I defined our relationship, I have been on a high. I know it sounds stupid, but he's all I can think about. Greyson Hunt has completely taken over me, both mentally and physically. Well, we haven't exactly gotten to home base, yet, but I can say that we're pretty close to it. Surprisingly, he hasn't been rushing me into anything. Not that I'd assume he would, I just know that he's a lot more.. experienced then I am.

     Thank God it's Friday, I couldn't last another day sitting in Mrs. Owens class. I swear she hates me, she's always picking on me when she's fully aware that I wasn't paying attention. She takes every chance she can get to make me feel uncomfortable. Grey texted me saying he'd come pick me up from class when it's ended, which felt way longer then usual.

I'm outside. His text read.

Come in, I'm just grabbing my things. I respond.

     Greyson walks into the classroom with his car keys hanging from his hand while wearing  an oddly uncomfortable expression on his face. He looks over at me and nods a hello, smiling faintly. I reciprocate a beaming smile of my own, and walk over to him.

"Hi, baby." I look up at him, leaning in for a kiss. He pecks me on the mouth, and then backs away, grabbing my books from my hands.

"You ready?" He asks, gesturing towards the door.

"Hello, Mr. Hunt." Mrs. Owens speaks irritably, raising a brow towards Grey. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Let's go, Hope." Grey grabs my hand and guides me out of the classroom.

"What was that all about?" I ask, confused.

"Nothing. She's had it out for me since freshman year. Just wanted to get out of there." He spoke.

     Although I found the whole thing kind of odd, I decided to let it go. I followed Grey to the mustang. Per usual, he opens the car door for me. As he walks around to the drivers side, I reach over and push the car door open for him. He climbs in with a wide grin on his face, before leaning over to kiss me. He stops himself and gazes deep into my eyes, brushing my hair out of my face.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He asks. I answer by simply leaning back in to kiss him once more. God, I love him.

     Wait, what? Did I just say that? Not out loud, of course. But, I didn't know that was how I was feeling on the inside. Suddenly, we're annoyingly interrupted by Marty banging on the window. Grey rolls his eyes, along with the window.

"Sorry to interrupt, man. Still on for the fight tonight?" Marty asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Grey responds.

"Just making sure, we got a lot of bets lined up tonight. People want the rematch." Marty spoke.

"Then that's what they'll get." Grey looks over to me and then back at Marty. "Same routine as last time. Don't let her out of your sight."

"She's safe with me, my guy." Marty pats the hood of the car and then walks away.

The drive home was spent with Grey's hand resting on my thigh, listening to his obnoxious- but adorable- music.

"I'll pick you up around 11:45, same as before." Grey stated before reaching over to kiss me. I smiled at him and then climbed out of the car.

Call it nerves, but the thought of eating dinner didn't really sit well with me. I'm assuming it has to do with my boyfriend fighting in some shady asylum place. My boyfriend. I still can't get over that Grey is my boyfriend. He's all mine.

I decide to take a nap until it gets closer to the fight. Thank God it's on a Friday this time, I almost didn't make it to school on that Tuesday morning. I set my alarm for 11:00. I was already dressed and ready to go, so I'll have some time to snooze if needed.

I almost didn't wake up when my phone began unpleasantly buzzing in my ear. It was Grey, of course. I checked the time to find that it was 11:30, Grey got nervous when I wasn't answering his texts for so long. Good thing he called me. He told me to be ready and that he'd be there to pick me up in ten minuets. I slipped on my vans and grabbed my purse, before waiting by the door. I've barely been seeing Tony with our complete opposite schedules lately. I miss him.

I'm outside. Grey's text read.

I walk outside to hear Grey whistle at me, followed by each of the boys: Marty, Jasper, and Blaze. I don't know why they were hyping me up, I was only wearing some black yoga pants with a knotted white tee paired with some vans. I guess I did look pretty cute. Grey grew irritated at the sound of the boys whistling at me along with him, and he told all of them to shut up. I walked around to the passengers seat, which was already empty. I guess Grey made Jasper move again.

The moment I entered the car, Grey leaned over and kissed me, as if claiming his property in front of the guys. I couldn't tell if I approved of that sort of behavior or not.

"Ooooh, so you two finally made things official." Jasper spoke.

"I think it was already pretty obvious, he practically hired Marty, of all people, to be her bodyguard." Blaze joked.

I instantly knew that Blaze's words were going to piss off Grey, given that we had kissed back at Jasper's little get-together.

"I'd shut the fuck up if I were you, Blaze." Grey spoke through his teeth.

"What's the matter, Hunt? You can't take a joke anymore, bro?" Blaze egged him on. Grey turned around to face Blaze and grabbed him by the shirt.

"You picked the wrong night, bro." Grey threatened, balling his hand into a fist.

"Greyson, stop it! Let him go. Save your energy for the real fight." I budded in.

"Seriously dude, back off. This girl's got you screwed up." Blaze sneered.

Grey forcefully let go of Blaze, enough to cause Blaze to hit his head back on his seat. I wanted to ask him if he was okay, but I didn't want to infuriate Grey more then he already was. The car ride over to the asylum was silent for the most part, creating an awkward tension. I couldn't help but find myself feeling bad for Blaze.

This was going to be a long night, I thought to myself.