Chapter Twenty Three

"I hope you know that you're never going to another fight again." Grey spoke.

"Fine, then you can't either." I responded.

"That's how I make cash. I can't just quit fighting." He shakes his head.

"Why can't you be normal and get a real job like everyone else?" I spoke, growing irritated.

"Because I'm not like everyone else." Grey says while parking his car up my street.

"You scared me tonight." I sighed, looking into his eyes. He brought his hand up to my face, brushing my cheek with his thumb.

"I had myself under control. It was you that I was worried about." His expression changed.

"Why? Because of what Ryan said to you?" I raised a brow at him.

"I don't even..." He bit his lip, and I could see the frustration starting to build back up. "I can't even physically speak the words that he spoke to me about you." He tightly shut his eyes closed, and I raked my fingers through his hair.

"Then don't tell me. I don't care." I assured him. "You're okay. That's all I care about." I kissed his cheek, and then rested my forehead against his.

"I don't know what I would do if.." He spoke softly.

"Greyson, don't." I said.

"No, I need you to listen. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here. And that scares me." He practically whispers.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere."

Grey gazed up into my eyes, and then down to my lips. He pushed his mouth against mine, and in that moment, we collided. His palm swept up my thigh, landing on the button of my jeans. He easily undid them, and began caressing his hand against me. It was almost too much for me to handle, causing me to break away from our kiss to let out a light moan.

That must have did it for him, because he then climbed into the backseat, pulling me on top of him. Each of his hands sat on my waist, guiding me to sway on top of him as his lips once again met mine. He began pulling my pants off, pushing me down against the backseat. As he hovered over top of me, he started to graze himself against me. His tongue vigorously moved in and out of my mouth, growing more and more intense by the second.

"Do you want this?" Grey asked against my ear.

"I want it." I practically begged.

His mouth pulled into a mischievous grin and he removed my panties. Slowly, he entered my body. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan, causing Grey to do the same. Our sounds came together in symphony and I was convinced it was my new favorite song.

"Are you on birth control, baby?" He asked, speaking out of breath.

"Yes." I confirmed.

"I'm going to do something that I've never done with anyone else before, okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I kissed him in return.

Suddenly, I felt a warm substance flow into me, leaving me with a shortage of breath. "Fuck." Grey moaned against me. He looked into my eyes, planting a gentle kiss upon my mouth. "I love you, Hope." He spoke.

"I love you, too. Always." I said.

"Always? Do you mean that?" He raised a brow. "Of course I do. I don't think I could ever stop loving you. Especially not after that." I giggled.

He joined in on my laughter, pushing my hair out of my face. "Let's get you fully clothed before your brother comes out here and beats my ass." He spoke, throwing my shirt at me.

As if it couldn't be worse timing, my phone started buzzing. I looked over at my lit up screen with Blaze's name plastered all over it. Great.

"Why the fuck is he calling you?" Grey asked, holding me phone up to my face.

"I don't know." I responded, snatching it from out of his hand. His expression immediately changed to plain anger.

"How does he even have your number?" He asked.

"We exchanged numbers the night I met him at Jasper's." I simply spoke.

"Yeah? And when was that? After he kissed you?" Grey spoke, clearly irritated.

"Calm down, Greyson. We weren't together at that point. And you were treating me like complete shit." I grew infuriated just thinking about the situation. He was so cold towards me that night.

Grey's mood shifted, and he appeared to have calmed down. "You're right. I'm sorry. I just hate that kid. He obviously has a thing for you. I'll kick his ass if he even comes near you." He spoke while pulling his shirt over his head.

I gathered my things and leaned over to kiss him before getting out of the car. "Thank you for tonight. That was amazing." I smiled.

"No, thank you. You're amazing, angel face." He smirked. Before he could witness my cheeks turning bright red, I climbed out of his car.

I walked into my house to find Tony slumped on the couch, so I walked straight up to my room. I wandered inside to find Blaze sitting there on my bed. He was completely wasted. Instantly, my heart began racing.