1

Moonbyul P.O.V

'What the fuck was I thinking? I shouldn't have told her that. I'm so fucking stupid'
I told myself as I hit the wall. I was so angry with myself. I could've destroyed that wall if she didn't walk in...

2 days earlier:
It was so obvious that I loved Yongsun. I really did. At first I really hated her but now that we are in one group I fell in love with her. She was the love of my life but she didnt know anything about it. But that's how it should be. She can never know.

'Hey are you even listening?' I heard Seulgi say ,waking me up from my daydream in the middle of a mall. 'Yes,yes...of course' I lied. How can i not think about Yongsun all the time?
'Ok, then what did I just say?'
'Ähmm...you said that you really liked me?'
I tried to be cute and cheesy so that she would let it go and she did. She realized that something is bothering me.
'What's going on? Why are you so down lately?'
'Its nothing'
I'm not the person to tell everyone about my problems and feelings. Why would I bother anyone with them?
'Ok...' she said knowing that something was wrong with me. She knew that I really didnt want to talk about it. But It was still very fun spending time with her. She's one of my bestes friends and I really love her. But after 1 hour I had to go to practice to prepare for our new comeback 'White Wind'.

Its the last part of our project and I was really sad that it'll be soon over. Eventhough its certainly not our last album but it's still the end of something. But that shouldn't bother me. All the attention goes to Wheein this time and I'm really happy for her. She waited long for her time to shine.

As I arrived at the practice room, I saw her.
Yongsun.
She was stretching on the floor as always warming up before we trained. I just stared at her for a bit too long and after what felt like an eternity I realized that I just watched her stretch the whole time. I hope no one saw me. I hated myself for that. I fell in love with my best friend. And she didnt feel the same. She didnt even know that I could feel this way.

Finally I dressed up for practice and got in the room. Yongsun greeted me and ran to me and hugged me tightly. I loved every second of it. I didnt want this moment to stop but everything beautiful stops soon.
'Where have you been? You're 30 minutes late.'
'How can I be late if Hwasa and Wheein arent even here?'
'Oh,they said they couldn't come today but will make up for it on their own. We're the only ones today.'

Great! What did I do to deserve this? How am I going to survive? With the others it's not that obvious that I'm starring at her almost all the time. I'm stuck with my best friend who I love in a room for 2 hours. This is only going to get worse. I couldn't concentrate on the dance moves cause I only thought about not looking at her in a suspicious way or to not make things weird. Eventough I tried I still looked at her almost all the time. But after I made my 100th mistake I think she realized something was off and stopped the music.

Is everything all right? You've made a lot of mistakes today.'
'Yeah...I'm just tired. That's all.'
'Well then let's quit it for today ,ok? Its already late.'
'Ok'
'You wanna come over today? We can maybe write some songs when we are drunk like old times' she said while smiling.
I really loved those times. Everything was just simple and not complicated.
'Yeah, sure' I said a little to enthusiastic with butterflies in my stomach. I was really happy to spend time with her. Its crazy how she makes me feel.
'Let's wash up first ok?'
'Yeah let's go'

Yongsun took off her top. And I just watched her from behind. She is so beautiful and her body is so hot.
'Why do I have to like her like that?' I thought to myself. I imagined things I shouldn't have with my bestfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author:
So this is kinda my first fanfic.
Ik it's bad but I'm trying so tell me what you liked and didnt like.
Have you seen the teasers for White Wind I'm dead
Moonbyul killed me
Solar killed me
Wheein killed me
Hwasa killed me
My wallet will die soon too
Then sunmi came along with 'Noir' and I died too
My life is a mess
G idle killed me too but that's it
Have a nice day or night or whatever