8

'Moonbyul...please.'

Moonbyul loved it when Yongsun said her name. But now her voice was different. Her voice was delicate and vulnerable right now. Moonbyul has never heard Yongsun like this.

'I...I dont know what to say, Yongsun.'

Yongsun got closer to Moonbyul again. She slowly kissed her jawline. Moonbyul couldnt resist. She could never.

Yongsun got to her ear and whispered seductively

'I know you want me.'

As she said that she slowly put her hand in between Moonbyuls legs. Touching her thighs sensually and kissing her ear.

Moonbyul felt her temperature rise. Her legs became wobbly and she felt a sensation in between her legs. She could already feel how wet she was. Only Yongsun could turn her on like that with 5 words.

Yongsun looked in her eyes for a moment and moonbyul stopped breathing for a second. Yongsun was the love of her life. Yongsun was the prettiest girl moonby has ever seen. How could she say no to this opportunity.

'Do you really mean it?'

Yongsun nodded.

Moonbyul nodded as well.

They looked each other in the eyes. They felt a fire burning inside of them. They wanted to feel each other.

At that sight Yongsun immediately started kissing Moonbyul aggressively. She's been waiting for too long.

This was what they both dreamed of all the time. They knew they wanted it the whole time. They were soulmates.

Yongsun pushed Moonbyul onto the floor. She started kissing her jaw and slowly went lower not missing a spot. She unbuttoned Moonbyul shirt causing Moonbyul's abs to flex. That turned Yongsun even more on. Yongsuns hand slowly went lower until it was stopped by Moonbyul. Yongsun immediately looked up yo see if she was alright. Moonbyul was just smirking and whispered "Lets go to your bed." and with that she lifted Yongsun up in a swift motion. Yongsun was surprised she could lift her up but wrapped her legs around moonbyuls waist and didnt stop kissing her.

As soon as they arrived Moonbyul threw her on to the bed. She quickly crawled on top of her and held her hands above her head. Yongsun first tried to resist and escape but Moonbyuls grip was tight and she soon realized that. She was Moonbyul's now. She could do anything she wanted to her. That thought thrilled Yongsun. She was excited at what Moonbyul might do to her.

Moonbyul started kissing her. It became more and more agressive. They both fought for space with their tongues. Even sucking their lip. Moonbyul went lower to her jawline slowly kissing her. She took Yongsuns top off slowly put regaining control fight after that. Moonbyul grinded against Yongsuns hips slowly. She already felt how wet she was.
"You are so wet." She teased the smaller one.
"Stop teasing me."

"Only if you beg me." Moonbyul started grinding faster but not touching Yongsun.

"Moonbyul!" Yongsun alsmost screamed she couldnt take that teasing any more. "Pleasseeeee!!!"

Moonbyuls hand slowly went down on Yongsun. Slowly caressing her thighs and taking off her jeans. She could now see how wet Yongsun was. Her panties wer soaked. That turned her on. She took off her panties and slolwy put in two fingers inside of her. Yongsun moaned loud. That was like music to moonbyl. She started off slow but began to fuck her faster and harder. While pushing now 3 fingers inside of her she began grinding on her hips again.

"You are so tight. I can feel it."

Yongsun continued moaning really loud while also shouting out Moonbyuls name.

"I'm almost coming." Yongsun said out of breath.

Yongsuns legs trembled. Her whole body trembled. This felt like paradise. She knew Moonbyul would be this good. She felt everything.

Moonbyul grabbed Yongsuns boobs which caused her to moan.

Yongsun screamed. Her body tightend. Every touch now sent butterflies down her body. She was sensitive. She came. Yongsun was a bit disappointed she could hold it in longer but Moonbyul was too good. She has dreamed of this moment for far too long. Moonbyuls fingers were now full of her juice.

She licked her fingers and Yongsun watched her. Yongsun tasted amazing. Nothing like she has ever tasted.

After Yongsun did the same to her, they went to sleep. They were holding each other and enjoying this moment. They felt true happiness. They knew they were soulmates. From now on they would never lie about their feelings again and live happily ever after.

---------------------------

So this is the last chapter. I dont feel motivated to write this story any more. But check out my other stories. And i will write even more so stay tuned. byeeee