2

After a while we left and got in her car and drove to her house. It was just a normal night at her house but I was so tired that I slept over.

Her apartment isn't that big so she only has one bed and no couch or something where I could sleep so I slept in her bed. But before we went to sleep we wrote a song together.

We just matched. Everything we said sounded perfect together. I stared at her all the time. I couldn't take my eyes off her when she sang with her beautiful voice about love. Eventhough I won't admit it to anyone, I wrote everything thinking of her. Every single word. And it was easy, I just thought about how much I love her and the right words just came to me in an instance. But I dont think she thought about me in the same way. But why would anyone write love-songs with just a friend. That was my only hope that maybe she felt the same.

It was about 1 in the morning when we finished our song. I really liked it maybe because of a few glasses of wine too much but maybe it'll be on our new album.

We went to sleep short after cause we were really exhausted that day. The whole night I couldn't sleep because I had a warm feeling in my stomach. I couldn't think about anything else but her. And me. Together. Happy. But I knew that was an utopia that could never be real.

I just looked at her while she was sleeping. She is so cute. Her chubby cheeks are everything. If I could just kiss her right now. That's the thing i wanted most that night. Thinking about love lead me to think about our whole friendship until now. I tried to find signs that maybe she liked me too but I couldn't find those. At least I think so. I mean I caught her starring a few times but that's nothing that proofs her feelings for me, right?

This love was pretty one sided. Not the friendship-love that was equal. I know that she loved me very much too. But as friends. Or maybe I was completely wrong what would I know right? I thought about this a lot until I woke up the next morning not remembering when I fell asleep.

I woke up and felt the other side of the bed to see if Yongsun was still there but I didnt feel her. That shocked me for a moment but then I smelled the beautiful scent of fresh bacon. She made us breakfast.

I stood up and went to the kitchen and I was right. She prepared breakfast. I love her so much. I almost wrapped my hands around her waist when I entered the room and I almost couldn't resist but I got control of my feelings and didnt do that. And then she saw me.

'Hey, good morning ,my little star'
'Good morning, sunshine'
'Come. Sit down. Eat. I've made breakfast for us.'

We sat down at the table and ate.

'How did you sleep?' She asked
Should I just tell her the truth? That the only thing i thought about was her?
I thought to myself.
'Good. You?'
'Great but i had a weird dream. I dreamed that everyone i knew was a chicken. And we were on a farm in the middle of nowhere and there were pigs and one said that every animal is equal but some animals are more equal than others... Weird dream , right?' She looked up in disbelief that she dreamed something like this.
'An animal farm? What did you watch last night before sleeping?' I said laughing
'I dont know. Its crazy'
'This schedule is so tiring. How can we survive this? No wonder you're dreaming crazy shit. And I was lucky I could go to the mall with seulgi yesterday.'
'I know but we'll get through this. We've done that before. And I'll always be there for you.'
I could kiss her in that moment. That's why I loved her she really cared for me. And as bad as I wanted to kiss her I could control my feelings and not do anything stupid.But why would she play with my feelings like that? I mean I know she doesnt know that I feel this way but didnt she think about that possibility for a second?
'I know. Thank you.'
She hugged me after that and again I wanted this moment to last forever but we were interrupted by a ringing.

It was her phone. I didnt see who called but as she answered she appeared to be another human. She laughed at almost everything the person said and was happy and smiled all the time. She was kinda flirting. I hated that.
I was so jealous.
Why can't we talk like that? Then my next question was who is that? I didnt know but that didnt matter. I was so angry and jealous that I left.

I ran out the door. It felt like she didnt even realize that I wasnt there anymore caught up in that conversation with the mysterious person. After I ran down the street, i heard a voice shouting my name from behind me. It was Yongsun. Maybe she did care a bit about me. But in that moment I didnt care. I just ran away and pretended like I didn't hear her.

I went to my apartment got my gym clothes and went to the gym. I really needed to calm down. I looked at my phone for a moment and saw '23 missed calls from Yeba'. She really cared. But I didn't think much of it and continued my session.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author:
White wind is blowing in my face and I like it.
I'm so excited the title list is out and the last song 4seasons (Outro) is making me cry. It's the end of the 4season project TT
But gogobebe is gonna be a banger. I can tell that they are trying to make a bop since windflower didnt do so well in the charts cause it was a more thoughtful song and chill song. I mean I loved it but the general public slept on them.
I hope you enjoy this story.
My holidays are over, I have to go to school tomorrow and now its 01.37 and I can't sleep.
Bye