6

It was her...

Seulgi looked at me so disappointed and sad that I almost started crying. I dont know how that could happen. That I lost control of my emotions. She looked directly in my eyes but didnt say anything. She just was there hugged me, caressed my cheek and held me tight. I didnt want her to ever let go. I just needed somebody to love me and take care of me. I dont know how much time went by but I just enjoyed everything about this moment. I was so happy that somebody found me. She was my shelter from the storm that was about to come.

After a while I calmed down and told her everything. From me being in love with Solar for a long time to me telling her everything and losing it. She was so understanding that I couldn't even believe it. I didnt feel like it was a mistake anymore.

'This isn't your fault. The heart wants what it wants. The only thing you can do now is give her and especially you some time and space. She needs to process that herself.'
'I know but I dont know if I could ever look her in the eyes again. And who the fuck could be her boyfriend? I think she told me but I didnt hear her. Do you think i should call her maybe?'
'What did i just tell you? Time and space?' She sounded a bit harsh but she means it in a good way. Maybe I should stay away from Yongsun if she doesnt love me.

The next few weeks were very awkward. Me and yongsun didnt talk very much just the obligatory 'Hello' and 'Bye'. She looked at me the whole time but probably at my bandage around my hands. At the beginning the bandage were red from all the blood after practicing. It was tough but I got through it.

3 weeks later:

'Hey...' I heard a voice from behind me after practice.
'You wanna go out and eat something?'
I already knew it was Yongsun. I kinda panicked for a moment but I thought to myself 'be cool, you got this'
'Ehm...why?' I dont know why I said that
'Just to...talk about things...maybe?'
'Ehm..what things?'
'You know...us...our situation and stuff'
After that I let go the shirt I wanted to put in my bag. My heart slipped a beat. I didnt want to relive that memory. But as always I tried to hide my feelings and just said
'Uhm...sure. To our usual restaurant?'
'Actually...I thought about going to my place and order something, if that's ok with you?'
'Yeah sure'
I dont know what I got myself into.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Here finally I put up the next chapter
I'm sorry that it takes so long to renew the story for the once that really want to read this story.
But anyways I still want a gf and I'm kinda in love with someone but i dont know how she feels cause she gives me signals and stuff but I dont know if shes just friendly or flirts

Enjoy this beautiful day

This concert was everything I'm so sad I couldn't go cause its fcking 100000000000000000000 km away from me