3

After I was done, I showered and dressed up. I almost forgot we had practice today. I got in my car fast and drove there.

I made it in time. All the others were already stretching but i wasnt that late. I went inside our practice room and Yongsun looked at me worried and directly ran to me and hugged me. I didnt know what to do so I pulled back a bit but she noticed that.
'What happened today?Are you alright?'
'Yeah,yeah...I had something important coming up.'
'Ok...'
I know she didnt believe me but I didnt want to talk about it. I greeted the others.

I just noticed that Hwasa and Wheein are so cute. They really love each other. Could it be that someone loves the other the way I love Yongsun? If so ,how does she deal with that then? To get your heart broken every day isn't fun. I just want her to be mine forever.

After 2 hours of practice were over ,we all were exhausted. Wheesa washed and dressed up really fast and got going. They asked if we wanted to join them cause they went to a bar. But I feel like I'm too old for that now. So I said no and Yongsun too ,she's not the party-girl.

So they left and we stayed there. I already made plans for me and a wine bottle for the rest of the night. But before I could leave ,yongsun stopped me and asked if we wanted to go eat something. She looked at me with her cute little face and her chubby cheeks so I couldn't resist and said yes eventhough I really didnt want to but I didnt want to leave her hanging again.

As we walked to the restaurant our hands kept touching a little and I really just wanted to hold them tightly but I couldn't. And you could hear my heart break into little pieces. The fact that she always hugged me and wrapped her arm around me didnt help my heart. Always when we touched my heart skipped a beat. My mouth was dry and my hands were shaking. Only she can make me feel this way .I couldn't endure that. It was too much for me. But I tried really hard to keep my feelings in touch and not tell her how I really feel.

We got to the restaurant. It was a bit crowded and we got a table apart from the noise. It was beautiful. Every moment of it. We sat across each other and I only stared at her lips and eyes. She really is the most beautiful person in the whole world. How can you not fall for her? In that moment nothing else mattered. Only the two of us having a great time.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author:
This is a shorter chapter. I'm sorry.

White wind is just amazing. The whole album my favorite songs are 'Bad Bye' and 'Where R U' but I mean all the songs are great.
'25' is just perfect. Wheeins vocals and the lyrics.
Thank you mamamoo
My album is still not delivered and I can't wait to get it.
Moonbyuls rap in 'Bad Bye' is the best rap of hers in my opinion.
And overall Moonbyul is the best female Rapper in kpop and everywhere.
#1 Moonbyul
#2 Soyeon
#3 Hyuna
#4 LE
Stream gogobebe