4

I dont know how I did that but I tried to be flirty to see how she reacts. She knows I'm a little greasy. So it wouldn't matter right?
'You look beautiful today.'
'Ehmm...thank you? Where does that come from now?'
'I'm just saying the truth'
'Well,you look beautiful, too'
'Thank you I mean if I were I guy who knows what might happen' i said as cool and savage as i could. She blushed really hard. Her cheeks were really red which made me happy. Maybe she felt something too? I'm delusional again.
We ate everything and I payed for everything. I wanted to be a gentleman.

We went outside and I'm not gonna lie we maybe drank too much. We first wanted to go back to RBW where our cars were but we knew we couldn't drive like this. We went to Han River and just talked about everything. It was the middle of the night and we were alone. Maybe it was my drunk self but I really wanted to kiss her right there and tell her everything. And so I did.

We sat on the bank of the river and I just pulled her head to me and kissed her. It was just for one second and I already questioned everything but then she pulled me to her a bit aggressively and kissed me back. And it was intense. I dont know if she did it because she was drunk but I just enjoyed the moment.

When our lips touched i forgot every worry i ever had. I had butterflies in my stomach. My heart raced and I didnt know what to do. After a few more seconds our lips parted and she just looked at me and smiled. But she didnt say anything, she just leaned her head on my shoulder and looked at the river which reflected the stars of the night sky. It was magical. This is how I imagined it would be. We stayed there a long time but we slowly got up at went to my apartment. It was the closest. I dont remember much since then.

I woke up the next day and I'm pretty sure Yongsun slept over but there was no trace of her. I looked everywhere but she wasnt there. Maybe she left? I looked at my phone and realized it was 15.38. The whole day just passed and I had a few missed calls. After my little hangover i realized that we actually kissed that night. And that i didnt make that up. What does that even mean? Why am I such a emotional mess?

I took a shower to clear my head. I thought about every single moment from yesterday night that I could remember. Why would she kiss me? Was is just for fun cause she was drunk? What the actual fuck?! I didnt know what to think. I just broke down in the shower. It was the worst. I didnt know what to feel. All these thoughts inside my head kept getting louder. I was paralyzed. The next thing I remember was me waking up in the shower. The shower still on. I closed it and got out. Only a few minutes passed. It was the weirdest thing ever. How can a person make me feel this way?
And where is Yongsun? We need to talk about this.

I called her but she didnt answer. I knew that the only place she'll be is for sure our practice-room. We had practice today too and even though our comeback is still one month away, she's very eager to get everything to be perfect. She wouldn't miss practice. Never.

It was in 5 hours and the only thing I did until then was thinking what to say. Should I even talk about this? Should I tell her truth about my feelings? I was scared. And just like that the time passed and I had to get going.

I got in my car and drove there, it wasnt a long ride. I was very nervous, I thought about calling in sick but I just can't. I want to know why that happened and if she even remembers.

I was in front of the RBW-building and stared at it before going in.
100000 things went on in my head. 100000 possibilities how this could end. But then I thought it's better that I know the truth than live in a lie. So I can move on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So many comebacks that where amazing.
BTS just dropped Map Of The Soul : Persona , Blackpink with Kill This Love , KARD with Bomb Bomb.

My fav song from MOTSP is Make it Right
From KTL its Dont Know What to Do

J.Seph is the cutes uwu
Hes husband material for real

And Iz*One with Violeta I love it so muchAnd they are all so cute and funnyI dont really know who my bias is cause I always feel bad about the others cause all are amazing and talented

I love it so much
And they are all so cute and funny
I dont really know who my bias is cause I always feel bad about the others cause all are amazing and talented.
Ok this is enough till next time anyeong(?)