Chapter One

Hello readers! Before you begin reading this story I want ask you to please forgive me for what you are about to read. Also Jack or Kai I know you guys have young viewers so I will keep this story SFW! Please enjoy!

Also there will be multiple Chapters to this story, it won't be a short story!

Jack's POV (Point of view):

The moonlight lit up the houses on the street. I decided to take a look around my new neighbourhood since I just moved to London. It was already getting quite late, I completely lost track of time. The clock said 1 AM, maybe I shouldn't be outside this late...

A bit further in the street there is an alley, If I walk through that alley I will be back to my apartment faster. Is it a good idea to walk through an alley this late? Without thinking I walked towards the alley and decided to take the shortcut. It was a dark alley, but what could go wrong?

I walked into the alley, there were some wheelie bins. Also a big graffiti painting which said: Willz The King. I decided to walk past it, I needed to get out of this dark alley as fast as possible. There were some boxes on the ground and a small flickering light on the wall above a green door.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, it wasn't one person. I just decided to keep walking, my heartbeat was going up and could hear them getting closer. Were they with two or even more? The end of the alley was very close, I decided to walk faster. Then I felt a manly hand on my shoulder, 'Where do you think you're going boy?' A not so manly voice said. His grib tightened and I could feel his breath in my neck. 'H.. Home.' I whispered. I could hear the man laugh behind me, 'I don't think so boy, you're coming with us.' Those we're the last words I hear before my vision went black and my body fell to the ground.

Kai's POV (Point of view):

I heard someone knocking on the door of my office. 'Come in', I said and saw Wilbur walk into the room. Wilbur is the second in command in my gang, the biggest gang in London. Wilbur walked towards the chair on the other side of my desk. 'We found a strange boy walking in our neighbourhood and decided to take him captive, he was walking through Willz his alley.' Wilbur said while he looked at the guitar on my wall. 'Through Willz his alley? He was lucky you guys got there before Willz did.' I said and leaned back in my chair. What would a strange boy be doing in Willz his alley this late, did he have a death wish? I picked up some papers from my desk and sighed.

'In which room did you put that boy, and did you already run a research on him?' I asked Wilbur. 'In room 4 boss, and yes we did. His name is Jack Massey Welsh, he isn't married and is 22 years old.' Wilbur said while standing up from his chair. I stood up, 'We'll deal with him tomorrow, leave him in that room for now and give him some water I guess.' I walked out of the office past Wilbur. My office was on the first floor of the mansion, I walked up the stairs to the second floor and went into my bedroom.