Chapter Nine

Jack's POV:

I woke up quite early today, it was 08:30 am. I got dressed and walked downstairs to the livingroom, no one seemed to be home. I knew they would leave early, but normally early for them is like 10:00 am in the morning. Well since no one seemed to be home, I decided to make some breakfast. After eating breakfast, I finished the dishes and walked to the computer room, finally a day where I could just play minecraft and chill for a bit.

Kai's POV:

Note: This part starts before Jack woke up, around 3:45 am.

''Are we all prepared guys?'' I asked everyone while looking them in the eyes. ''Yes boss.'' They answered me at the same time. ''Okay, we tracked down the woman who tried to kidnap Jack the other day. Her gang is called Saicosky and their base is located in the warehouse close to the forest.'' I said while pointing at the map of London. ''Yesterday I sent Mini Muka to investigate the warehouse and it's surroundings. The warehouse is surrounded by a gate and some guards at the main entrace. I want you guys to kill everyone in sight, but remember to leave no trail that leads to our gang. Do you guys understand?'' I said with a strong voice. ''Yes boss.'' They all answered. ''Good, then it's time to blow that place up.'' I told them while smirking and we all started walking towards the door of the mansion, let's do this. 

We arrived close to the warehouse with our cars. The first plan of action has started, Doni is in the armoured truck with a minigun in the back. They'll drive the truck towards the gate and Doni will shoot every guard at the gate with the minigun, when they are all whiped out we'll ram through the gate and drive into the area in front of the warehouse. We hacked all the camera's in the warehouse and know where every person is located. In a different van, a few metres away from the warehouse Becky and Dave will be looking at the camera's and leading us to the right rooms in the warehouse. 

''Is everything ready Doni?'' I asked him through our connection devices. ''Yes boss, all ready for action.'' I heard him say while laughing. ''Then you have my premission to start shooting.'' As soon as I said that I heard the sound of the minigun going ham and a few seconds after I saw a different armoured truck ram through the gate. We parked our cars in the area in front of the warehouse and ran straight to the building. ''Wilbur, Alex and Mini Muka, you guys take care of the left wing. Me and Doni will take the right wing.'' I said and ran through the hall towards the right. ''Boss, go left as soon as you can and then go in the third door, the woman is in that room.'' I heard Becky tell me. I took the handgun in my hands in front of me and went around the corner. A little bit further in the hall stood a guard in front of the third door. I quicky moved back around the corner so he couldnt see me and leaned with my back against the wall. ''Larry, there is a window right in front of this hallway, can you snipe the guy standing in front of the door?'' I whispered into the connection device. ''Sure thing boss.'' I heard him say and a few seconds later a bullet went straight through the window and I heard the guy drop to the floor. ''Good shot.'' I laughed while turning left into the hallway and Doni still behind me. I sneaked towards the third door and gave a nod towards Doni. He took the lead so I was behind him and kicked the door open. As fast as I could I walked into the room and saw the woman sitting calmly on the chair behind her desk. Doni already stood behind her with a gun against her head, waiting for my signal to shoot her. ''Hello Kai, I've been waiting for your visit, don't you think it's a little early?'' She said while smiling and she cocked her head to the side. ''It may be early, but it's bedtime for you.'' I said while smirking and right when those words left my mouth Doni pulled the trigger and the bullet went straight through her skull, killing her instantly.

''But also bedtime for you, Kai.'' I heard a male voice say behind me. As I turned around I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I fell to the ground, grabbing my shoulder to try and reduce the pain, which ofcourse doesn't help at all. Not a second later I hear the guy fall to the ground behind me, Doni shot him. ''Boss, are you okay?'' He said as he ran towards me, pulling me up from the ground. ''Yeah I'll be alright, I'm lucky he hit my shoulder.'' I said. The whole way back to the van Doni held me by my side, making sure I wouldn't fall. ''We did it boss, their whole gang is wiped out.'' I heard Becky say when Doni put me down on the passenger seat. ''Awesome job guys, everyone still alive?'' I said while laughing into the device. ''Yes boss.'' I heard them say. ''Well then it's time to go back to Jack.'' I said with a smile on my face.