Chapter Seven

Jack's POV:

The next morning I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. I walked towards the bathroom and decided to take a shower. After putting on a black shirt with a red hoodie I went to get something to eat downstairs. Doni was sitting at the kitchen table with a girl. after taking a good look at the girl I recognized her, she was the girl who danced with Doni last night before I went outside. 'Hey Doni' I said with a smile and went to make some toast for breakfast. 'Hey Jack, you haven't met Dave before have you?' Doni said while gesturing at the girl. 'No I haven't, nice to meet you Dave.' I said to the girl with a small wave. She had her black hair tied up with a bright red hair tie. Her clothes were very revealing, almost like she could be a stripper. 'Nice to see you again, Jack.' She said with a bright smile on her face. Even though she seemed like a very joyful girl, she seemed to have big bags under her eyes and looked very tired.

After eating some toast I sighed and sat back in the kitchen chair. 'What's up Jack?' Doni asked while looking at me. 'Do you think boss is already in his office? He told me that I had to visit him  this morning.' I said a little bit scared. 'At this time he is in his office yes, don't worry to much, he already screamed at me last night for losing you at that party.' Doni laughed while standing up and walking out of the kitchen together with Dave. 

I was getting more and more nervous when I was walking towards Kai his office. When I had enough courage I knocked on the door of his office. 'Come in.' I heard him say with his confident and manly voice. I opened the door and walked into his office and closed the door behind me. 'Hey Jack, sit down.' He told me while gesturing towards the chair in front of his desk. While I sat down on the chair he put some papers away and closed his laptop. On his desk were a lot of pens, some books, his laptop, a lot of unorganized papers and a key. I looked at the key, it looked like a key for a door, maybe it was the key for the gate around the mansion. Kai was observing me with a big grin on his face. 'I have decided that I'm going to train you how to defend yourself, Jack.' He said to me and I looked at him with a confused face. 'This is because it's way too dangerous for you to be here and walk around like a vulnerable puppy.' His grin grew bigger while he said that. Suddenly he stood up and walked towards the bookshelf which was against the wall behind me. This was my chance I thought, while his back was towards me I grabbed the key on his desk and put it in the pocket of my jeans. 'The training will start tomorrow, I'll wake you up.' He said and walked back to the desk, which he decided to lean on. 'You can go now.' He told me. I stood up, my hand still shaking a bit from the fact that I just stole a key from him. I tried to act as normal as possible to not seem suspicious. 

Then suddenly Kai pushed me against the wall, his hands were on either side of my head. My breath was shaking and I looked into his eyes with fear. His grin grew bigger and he put one of his hands on my waist. I flinched at his touch, but was frozen in place. His hand slowly travelled down my waist to my pants. I was looking at the ground and couldn't comprehend what was happening. His hand kept travelling down, but suddenly stopped. I gulped when I felt his hand go down into my pocket. He put his other hand on my shoulder and pushed me more against the wall. He moved his head more towards me and I felt his breath on my neck. 'You can't fool me Jack, nobody can.' He whispered into my ear. I felt his hand grab the key in my pocket and he dropped it on the ground in front of me. With his hand he lifted my chin up, forcing me to look him in the eyes. He slowly leaned his head closer to me.

Then we heard someone knocking on the door and Kai abruptly let go of me and walked towards the door. He opened the door and I heard the soft voice of Becky. She walked into the office past Kai and looked at me. 'You don't look so good Jack, are you sick?' I was still frozen in place and too confused at what just happened. 'Go sit down Becky.' Kai said and looked at me with a smirk on his face, he knew he had caused me to act like this, and he enjoyed every bit of it. 'I'll see you tomorrow Jack, don't forget about our training.' He winked and me and gestured me towards the door. I slowly walked out of his office while avoiding his gaze at all cost. When I was in the hall, the door closed behind me. I still can't believe what just happened.