Chapter 1

BEEP

BEEP

Y/N pawed at her alarm clock trying to turn the stupid thing off. She succeed and then after pausing a short while she rolled her tired body out of bed walking straight towards the bathroom to start her morning routine.

(Time skip)

You hopped out of your car giving your mom a quick wave goodbye before nervously staring at the monstrous school standing before you. You anxiously strolled up to the massive front doors and walked in unsure of were to go. After a few minutes of searching you found the office and grabbed everything you needed to start your first day of school.

You quickly rushed your way to your locker (#15) realizing you only had a few minutes until your first period started. While you ran your way though the halls, pushing through over 300 kids, you felt a pervy hand grab your ass.

You quickly spun around about ready to kick someone neck in, were you came face to face with Henry Bowers himself. You attempted to push him off but he pulled you closer, only inches from his face.

"Hey there sweet cheeks,welcome to Derry", you could smell the cigarette smoke and achohol on his breath.

"In your dreams fuck face" you say pushing him off. You speed walk your way down the hall trying to weave your way out of Henry's grip but, he regrabs you and pulls you even closer then before. You retry your escape but his grip tightens and he pulls you in for a kiss.

Before he's able to put his lips to yours you see a swift hand push him away and another grab your rists and rushes you down the nearly empty halls.

Half way down the eigth grade hallway the person rushing ahead of you ,still holding onto your rist, starts to wheeze and slow down his pace. He pulls out something you could only assume was an inhaler and swiftly takes a
breath from its opening. After taking a quick second to cool down he turns to you.

"Hi" he says with a small wheeze still left in his voice

"Hey, thanks for saving me from that perv back there", I say signalling towards the hall behind us still gasping for air.

"No problem, he's a jerk, by the way I'm Eddie, Eddie Kasbarak to be exact, but my friends like to call me Eds well pretty much only Richie does."

I give a slight chuckle and say, "If you dont mind me asking who was that other kid back there, who risked his life to save me, that daring prince charming?" you say adding a girly voice and fluttering your eyelashes to the last part.

He giggles and adds, "Oh, Bill? Yeah, hes a pretty nice kid he's actually the one who convinced me to help you, n-not like a d-didn't want to or anytging... but you know.." , he adds trailing off.

"Yeah, I get it, its pretty risky to stand up to a-" you say before being cut off by Bill running up with a bloody nose and Henry hot on his trail.

"R-R-RUN!" he screams.

Eddie didn't mention a stutter, you thought.

This time you grab Eddie and wait for Bill to run up before grabbing him and running to the closest room, which was the janitor's closet.

You quickly rush in and lock the door behind you cramming you and the 2 other boys inside the small closet. After waiting a few seconds you hear pounding and screaming at the door, must be Henry, you think.

You wait a few seconds and hear Henry rush off after he hears the morning bell.

You pause a few awkward seconds before speaking up.

"Well that was a pretty fucking eventful first day of school if I'll say!"

They chuckle and you wait in silence a little longer, just holding on to this fun and thrilling moment with the people you already feel like you love.

A/N: Thanks for reading I know its trash and I'm a little late but I'm like obsessed with It so... Yep! Enjoy! 687 words.