Chapter 5

You held onto that kiss for what felt like an eternity before lightly pushing Bill off.

"Bill....."

"Y-y/n I'm s-so s-sorry I shouldn't h-have-" he was cut off by you gently putting your fingers on his lips and shushing him.

"Bill, its alright. I liked it! Its just.... I met you not to long ago and I dont want to ruin what we already started."

"I-I understand." You looked up to see the relief wash over him on his expression but, you could still see the hurt in his eyes.

You started to walk in awkward silence again for a minute before you swiftly reach for his hands and rap it around your own.

"I-I thought you s-said-"

"I didn't say we couldn't hold hands silly now come on!" You start jogging and a light giggle escapes your lips.

You turn back to see Bill's face covered in crimson and, you laugh even harder at the dopey look on his face.

You yank on his arm and he swiftly catches up with you as you run down Neibolt Street.

(Time skip)

You and Bill slowly arrive at the arcade were you see Richie, Stan, and Eddie standing near Pac-Man watching some kid beat the high score.

At the sight of them you and Bill quickly loosen your hands not wanting to let the boys think anythings going on but, before you are able to let go of your hands fully Eddie turns around quickly catches a glance of you and Bill still holding pinkies.

Eddie's POV

Wait is something going on their? I sure as hell hope not! I quickly think as an angery shade of red speeads across my face.

I quickly turn and tug on one of Richie's stupid Hawaiian shirts and and say, "Hey, I think Y/N and Bill are here."

Richie quickly turns back to me and yells,"WHAT?! I can't here you?!"

I just sigh and turn to Stan hoping he would be able to hear me tell him that Y/N and Bill are here. I look over and see him staring angerly at Bill and Y/N still lightly holding pinkies.

Stan POV

Is there seriously something happening between them? She barely even knows him! I could feel my fist tightly clench and my breath start to become heavier.

"H-hey Stan, are you alright?" I feel a dainty voice and light hand touch my shoulder. I quickly whip around to see Eds looking at me with his doey and concerned eyes but the more I look I can see anger resonating in the pits of his pupils.

I quickly come up with a lie, "Yeah I'm fine its just.... I dont know." I slowly catch by breath and release the tention in my fist.

"Alright... Lets go say hi to Y/N and Bill." He quickly grabs my wrist and pulls on Richie's shirt signalling Richie to follow us.

Y/N POV

I eventually let go of Bill's hand and look over to see the 3 boys strolling over to us.

"Hey guys!" You quickly walk over to them and give them each a quick hug. They all reply with sublte hey! except for Richie of course.

"Hey doll face, hows a fine person like yourself doing?" Richie says slyly.

"Your sly pick up lines aren't going to work on me Tozier but, keep trying." I walk past him and give him a quick peck on the cheek leaving quiet for the first time ever.

From a far I can hear him bragging to the boys, "She is SO into me." He says smugly.

I turn back and yell "Keep dreaming creep!" Before a run off to my favorite game.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 632 words.