Chapter 18

Y/N looses the thought of Eddie when she realizes she was accidently staring off at Richie.

"You like what you see, princess?" Richie says while winking.

Y/N pretends to gag and says, "Hell no fuck face".

The group starts to dry off and get out of the water while Y/N and Bev lay down on their towels and starts to sun bathe while listening to music.

From the corner of Y/N eye she can see the boys staring off in amazement at the 2 girls.

Richie's POV

Man Y/N is smoking! Look at her boobs!! I look around and see the other boys also admiring her. I quess I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Bill's POV

I start to blush as I look over and start to dreamily staring at Y/N. God I don't think I can hold in my feeling any longer. I think I'm in love with Y/N L/N.

Stan's POV

You know what, screw the agreement between us! I know this could tear us apart but I care to much about Y/N and I want to be with her. I think as I stare into Y/N beautifully deep, E/C eyes.

Eddie's POV

Shes gorgeous. I stare her while my eyes start to wander to her curves. I start to replay that moment of us almost kissing in my head and I start to drool.

I snap out of my thoughts when Y/N turns to us and says, "I'm guessing you like staring right boys?"

"Well who wouldn't with those massive boo-" I turn to Richie a slap him before he can finish.

Y/N's POV

"God Richie, can't you ever stop being pervy?" I question.

"Knowing him, I'm guessing no." Stan sarcastically answers and everyone laughs.

Me and Bev get up and sit with the boys, Bev sitting between Ben and Bill and me sitting between Richie and Eddie.

I can see my preferal vision that Eddie was admiring me again so I turn ocer and wink at him. Hus eyes widen and he looks away hastily while blushing.

God, he looks sexy when he blushes. I think before instantly swiping the thought from my mind.

We are just friends I shouldn't have feelings for him. Right? I question in mind.

I turn back over to see Richie going through Ben's backpack while saying, "Breaking news Ben, schools out for summer!" in a horrible British accent.

I giggle at how stupid he sounds and I catch my self blushing, again.

No no no no. I'm not falling for trashmouth too right? Well I mean who couldn't look at those big curls and those dopey eyes. Man hes gorgeous...... No! Stop! Stop thinking this! I think as I internally argue with my self.

I'm guessing I looked upset because I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder and ask me in a sweet tone, "Y/N are you alright?"

I turn around to see Stan."Oh.... yeah I am. Thanks for asking Stan" I say while I lightly touching his soft hands and look up into his deep blue eyes.

"N-no problem." He mutters while blushing a bright red.

Wow, he beautiful to..... God why are all of my best friends so goddamn attractive! I think to myself while I take my hand from Stan's and turn back to the conversation going on between Bill and Ben. I couldn't really understand what they were talking but, I could see that it was upsetting Bill.

"Bill are you ok?" I ask him with concern in my voice.

"O-oh yeah j-just angry I g-guess." He says.

Whatever they are talking about must relate to Gerogie. I instantly think.

"Oh ok" I say. Seeing Bill angry got my blood boiling to like seeing him upset made me upset.

I feel for you Bill, I really do. I think. Man hes even cuter when hes mad. I think before another giant thought instantly hit me.

Wow, I'm falling for the losers club.

A/N:  That was pretty cheesy but you know.....Thanks for reading! 692 words!