A/N/Chapter 19 (Preview)

So I've been gone awhile a fucking LONG while to be honest. I've missed you guys so much and I'm so sorry! I would like to use the excuse of "I've been busy and dealing with my life and with school." but honestly I've just been lazy. But I've managed to peice together a little something to maybe make up for my sorry excuse of an absence. If you guys enjoy it please let me know. (Disclaimer: this is not a new chapter just a preview of whats to come for this story.) Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

We ended up packing our things and leaving to Ben's house to go see his research on this thing terrorizing the town. The bike ride there and the look around his room were all a blur, I couldn't stop thinking about the thought of me liking 4 of my best friends, not 1 or even 2 ALL. FOUR. OF. THEM!!

These aren't actual feelings for them, I kept telling myself. This is just some stupid little crush that I will eventually get over. I would keep thinking this until I would notice Stan blushing or Richie crack a stupid but hilarious joke and I would find myself falling for them even more.

I need to go. I doesn't matter were I just can't trust myself around the boys right now. I think to myself as I start to slowly walk out of Ben's room.

Bill must of noticed me walking off because he said, "H-hey Y/N were a-a-are you going?" causing the whole group to turn around towards me.

"Oh,um..... my mom wants me home soon, you know because of the curfew." I say quickly coming up with an excuse.

"O-oh ok" Bill says.

"Do you want me to walk you home my sweetness?" Richie says.

Shit! I'm leaving to get away from them not even closer! I think panicking in my head.

"Um....." I hestitate until I decide to reluctantly agree, "Sure Rich, but don't you dare try anything!"

"You know I will!" Richie says while flashing me a bright smile while the other 4 boys give him a deathly stare.

"Whatever let just go." I say to Richie as I wave the rest of the group a goodbye.