Chapter 8

(Time skip)

You wake up the next morning to someone lightly pushing open your door.

You look over to see Eddie staring at you with his doey eyes.

"H-hey" was all you could manage to say before breaking out in violent sobs.

"What's wrong?"  Eddie says while rushing over to comfort you.

"Your not going to believe me" you say through the tears.

"I doesn't matter just tell me"

"I saw Stan last night" you say.

"Well duhh" Eddid says while rolling his eyes.

"I saw him after he...." You trail off not wanting to say kiss. "Anyways I saw him but it wasn't really Stan. He was some terrifying zombie person" You shudder at the though of Stan's face being half flesh and half bone and his left arm missing.

"And after the zombie disappeared a red balloon popped up and splattered blood all over my window." You point towards the now dried blood covered window.

You look back to Eddie, the look of disgust and realization creeping over his face.

"You dont believe me do you?" You question.

He takes a quick breath from his aspirator before saying "No.. Weirdly I do" he turns back to you and starts to explain.

"I saw something like that to except my nightmare was some fucking creepy leper he was like a walking disease.

"But Eddie, this wasn't a nightmare. I would be able to tell the difference. I mean look" you point to the window again. "the bloods still there from last night!"

"I know" he sighs.

"It doesn't matter right now, can you just help me clean it up?" You ask.

"Sure" He exclaims.

You and him both start to get out of bed as you look in the mirror and realize your only wearing a bra. Before you are able to throw a shirt on to cover up Eddie takes a quick glance over to you. He becomes a dark red and rushes out your bedroom door.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" He yells out taking another breath from his aspirator.

"Eddie its fine" you giggle. "I'm just lucky your not Richie or he would be on me like a dog on a bone."

Eddis uncomfortably chuckles before sprinting downstairs to get rags for the window.

(Time skip)

You and Eddie finish up drying off the window before walking out the house to head to the barrens.

"So Eds, why did you come get me so early?"

"Oh... well, I dont know." He says as a line of red spreads across his cheeks.

Ok thats a little weird. You think to yourself.

"You sure?" You question him.

"Well-" he gets interrupted by Richie waving you guys over from the edge of the barrens.

"Hey Wheezy! And my fair lady!" Richie runs up to you quickly kissing your hand.

"Back away peasent!" you lightly push him off and sassily walk down to the rest of the boys.

They all chuckle and start to chat about the weirdest things. As you look around you start to notice that Stan isn't there.

You quickly interupt Bill and Richie by asking, "Guys, do you know were Stan is?"

"No why is he your fuck buddy?" Richie ask. Bill punches Richie and then turns back to you with a questionable look.

"No, its nothing" you trail off.

Eddie look over you and puts his hand on your shoulder.

You look back to the boys and blurt out, "He kissed me!"

A/N: Thanks for reading! 584 words!