Chapter 9

Eddie's POV

"He kissed me!" Y/N exclaimed.

I thought she was going to tell them about the bloody window and zombie Stan, not this! What the actual fuck Stanley!

"Oh wow" I say lightly taking my hand off her shoulder.

Richie POV

WHAT THE FUCK! Geez Stan couldnt keep your lips off her for like 2 seconds?! Oh he is so dead! I think as a tighten my fist into a ball about ready to punch someone.

Bill asks what were are all thinking, "W-well what d-did you d-do?"

She looked at me for a few awkward seconds before speaking, "I just told him the same thing I would tell any of you," she took a quick glance at Bill before looking away,"I just met you guys right now so I dont want a relationship. But I dont think he took it well." She says looking upset.

Wow, that kind of hurt. I think as I slowly start to unravel my fist.

Eddie quickly speaks up, "Y/N maybe you should tell them what else you saw last night?" The look of fear painted across his face as he says it.

Y/N POV

Oh god that goddamn zombie! I cant look of his face out of my head! I start to think as tears roll down my cheek.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Richie says while quickly running over and hugging me. Eddie also tries to lean in for a hug but Richie positions himself so no one else can get near me.

"You guys promise to believe me?" I question.

"O-of course." Bill says also leaning closer to me.

"I saw Stan as a zombie last night! He was fucked up and falling apart! As I ran to the corner of my room to grab my baseball bat I creepy ass red balloon popped up and splattered blood all over my window!" I say before busting out in aggressive sobs.

The two boys turn to Eddie giving him a questioning look.

"Its true" Eddie sheepishly reassures the boys.

"W-wow" Bill says quietly.

"I saw something to" we turn to see Stan quietly standing near the bushes surrounding the quarry.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 375 words.