Chapter 4: In the Lab

"I mean... he always tries to deny it, but Heatwave totally acts like he's our dad", Hotshot gossiped.

"Oh thank Primus!", Medix blurted out as he held a feather in his servo, "I thought I was the only one who noticed!"

They giggled.

Hotshot spoke up, "so... what are you about to do with that feather?"

"I'm glad you asked! Studies show that bots with doorwings have a sensitive area in between them. I wanted to experiment with this knowledge and see if this applies to bots with wheels instead of doors on their backs", Medix said with confidence.

Hotshot was puzzled, "uh... Medix? My wheels have tanks between them..."

"Correct", Medix replied.

"And your wheels are positioned like doorwings...", Hotshot added.

"Again, correct", Medix responded.

Hotshot was still confused until he finally understood, "oh you want me to take the feather!"

Medix held up the feather, "well duh."

Hotshot sheepishly took the feather and hesitated when Medix turned around, "um..."

"Is something wrong?", Medix asked his friend.

"How should I...? Um...", Hotshot couldn't finish.

Medix caught on, "just go in between the- OH!"

Slightly startled, Hotshot jumped back, "I barely touched you!"

Medix was blushing heavily from the ticklish sensation, "experiment successful! Thank you Hotshot!"

"But I barely-"

"And that's all I needed to know!", Medix said while trying to take the feather back, "now if you'll just-"

"Medix?", Hotshot kept the feather away, "did that... tickle?"

Medix blushed more, "n-no!! It was just... unexpected!"
He tried to go for the feather again, getting frustrated when Hotshot wouldn't give it back.

"Hotshot!!"

"I still have an experiment of my own!", Hotshot said with a devious look.

Medix backed up, "I know that look... you're up to something!"

Hotshot got closer as he held up the feather, "I'm curious... so for my experiment, I want to see how hard I can make you laugh!!"

"WAIT-!", Medix shrieked when Hotshot tackled him down, erupting into laughter when Hotshot tickled him between his wheels with the feather. "H-Hotshot!!", Medix said between laughs, "s-stop!! T-That really t-tickles!!!"

Hotshot smirked, clearly enjoying this, "I still think I can make you laugh harder."

Medix kept laughing, "I can't breathe!"

Hotshot almost gave in, "what's the magic word?"

Medix was on the verge of passing out, "p-please!!"

Hotshot stopped, stifling a laugh when Medix groaned, "well that was successful."

Medix sighed, "glad I could help, but next time-", Medix turned to face Hotshot, blushing profusely when he noticed that Hotshot was straddling him, "um..."

Hotshot felt his spark stop right on the spot, he blushed much more than before, "uh..."

"Well I came in at a bad time..."

Hotshot and Medix's optics widened in horror, looking over to see Blades standing at the doorway.

"It's not what it looks like!!!", they both shrieked.

"Perhaps I should come back later", Blades said as he turned to leave, "you two seem quite busy in here."

Hotshot and Medix quickly got off of each other while shrieking.

Blades couldn't hold back his laughter.