two

The next day, Taehyung woke up rather emotionless. He wasnt sad, nor was he happy. He was just there.

He looked around the empty room, a sigh leaving him. "Today is a new day, Taehyung," he muttered, rubbing his eyes. "its up to you to make it a good day."

He put on some clothes, before walking downstairs. He didnt wanna shower, not today. He gets lost in his thoughts in the shower, and right now, he just didnt want that.

"Goodmorning!" The boy happily said, smiling to his members. He did not get a smile in return, nor a goodmorning, but it wasnt like he expected that anyways.

"So, what are we having for breakfast!"

"Theres some cereal left, if you want that." Jin said. He himself, was holding a newly made toast in his hand, and so were the other members.

"What about toast? It tastes so good!" 

"Sorry, I promised Namjoon could have the last pieces of bread." Jin said, looking at the six pieces of bread.

"Ah.. I see. Cereals good as well!" He walked over to the refrigerator and took out some milk, before he grabbed the cereal from the counter.

---

"No! Taehyung, have you even been practicing?" Their dance teacher sighed, as the music stopped.

Taehyung looked up, his eyes slightly covered by his bangs. "I-I have! Im sorry, im just hungry and a bit tire-" 

"I asked if you have been practicing, not for excuses."

"Sorry.." Taehyung muttered, his head falling.

"No one leaves before Taehyung gets it right, okay? This needs to be perfect. Hoseok, you're one of the best dancers, help him." The teacher sighed, before leaving the room.

There was silent for a few seconds, until a certain dancer sighed.

"Why do i have to teach you? Why cant you practice like us?!" Hoseok slightly shouted, as he walked over to the now frightened boy.

"I did! I-I did, i promise!" Taehyung quickly said, as he looked up at his now furious hyung.

"We had plans! We were going to go to a nice resturant! For God's sake, we even have a reservation! But no, I guess we cant go, because someone cant dance the easiest steps!" 

A wave of guilt washed over Taehyung. He didnt wanna make his members mad, he wanted to do the oppisote.

Make them happy.

"No! Y-You can go! I'll stay here and practice! I-I'll tell the teacher you did an amazing job, h-helping me!" Hoseok was quiet for a few seconds, before he looked back at the boy.

"Fine. But you better be good when you're done, okay? I dont want him to think ive become bad at dancing, just because you cant do it right."

"O-Of course!" Taehyung stuttered, as his members walked towards the door. "Do you wanna bring something home to m-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the door slammed shut.

And there he stood, all alone in the big practice room. He felt tears in his eyes, but refused to let them fall.

"You're okay." He breathed out. "You're okay, dont cry. You're okay."

He pressed play, making the song, Save Me, flow through the room.

As the song played, the lyrics being sung over and over again, Taehyung fell on his knees.

"Im not okay. But thats okay."