twelve

"One, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!" The dance teacher yelled. The boys were currently practicing some of the songs they were going to perform later that night. Sweat was dripping from their foreheads all the way down to their neck, as small pants left them. "Five minute break!"

Just as those words left the teachers mouth, Taehyung collapsed onto the floor. Some of the members shot some weirded out glares at him, which the boy of course noticed. The dance teacher didnt say anything to it, as he was busy talking with someone over the phone.

But Jungkook wasnt busy, and rushed over to him. "Hyung! Hyung, are you okay?!" Taehyung's eyes widened at that. Jungkook had never called him hyung.

"Y-Yeah, im just a bit tired.. Koo- Jungkook.. Its okay." The other said, and forced a small smile. He had spent last night crying, cutting and throwing up. All he needed right now was sleep, and he wasnt sure if it was the temporary kind or the permanent.

"Dont lie. Come on, im taking you home. You didnt make any major mistakes, and you need rest before the show tonight." The younger said. He bent down and put the other's arm around his shoulder, and helped him stand up.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?! We all have to practice!" Hoseok yelled, as he saw the two heading for the exit.

A small sigh left the youngers lips, before he turned his head towards his hyung. "I'll be back. He needs to rest."

"I am NOT going to look stupid on that stage tonight, just because he's awful at dancing and doesnt practice!" The dancer then yelled.

"If he doesnt rest now, he wont even be able to dance!" Jungkook hissed. "Come, lets go." He then said with a soft tone, looking at Taehyung. The latter gently nodded, and smiled, before beginning to walk.

"All our concerts would be better if he wasnt even in them.." Jimin mumbled and shook his head, before grabbing his waterbottle.

"Jimin-ah, Hoseok! Remember its all a dare. Our maknae is a great actor, and soon he'll destroy Taehyung. He probably wont be in the group for much longer." Namjoon said, making sure to check the two younger had left the room.

----

"This last song is one of our all time favourites . We hope you guys like it as much as we do!" Namjoon yelled into the microphone, as the song 'Baepsae'" began to play.

Hips were thrusted, screams were heard, everything seemed to go well as the famous song played. But as quickly as it started, it ended. The music stopped, and the boys looked out on their fans with a proud smile, and bowed.

"Before we go, I want you guys to do something for me. Think you can do it?" Jungkook smirked into the microphone. The thousands of fans proceeded to scream yes at the boy, which made him chuckle. "Alright.. Scream "We love you, Taehyung!" as loud as you can!" 

And oh boy, did they scream. Taehyung's eyes widened, as well as his members, at this. "Scream "Taehyung, you did good!" And yet again, they complied. 

Small tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes. He never knew how much he needed to hear these words, nonetheless how great it actually felt to hear them.

"Alright, thank you for tonight, its been great! Take care, we love you!" Namjoon quickly yelled, as him and the other members began walking off stage.

"Jungkook is really gonna break Taehyung when the dare ends.." Jimin chuckled to himself, and removed his microphone.

----

"Here you have to eat." Jungkook said, and placed a sandwich on Taehyung's small bed, as the latter didnt even have a table in his room.

"Its okay. B-But thank you so much for earlier.. I-I dont know why you did it, but-"

"You did really good, and im proud of you, as well is army." Jungkook smiled, and gently ruffled the olders hair a bit. "But please eat."

Taehyung looked at the sandwich with pure fear. The last time he ate was.. Fuck, he doesnt even remember when that was, but what he does know, is that this sandwich will make him fat. Army just said they were proud of him, even though Taehyung knew they lied and only said that because Jungkook told them to, but he didnt wanna let them even more down.

"N-No. I-I already ate." He stuttered out, and gently pushed the sandwich awau from himself. A sad look spread on the youngers face, as a small sigh left him.

"Please? I wont leave you alone until you've eaten it. I dont care if it takes minutes or hours, im gonna be right here. Its okay." 

A shaky sigh left the older as he slowly grabbed the sandwich. He closed his eyes and brought the said food to his mouth, and took a small bite.

"There you go. See? Its alright. One more bite, yeah?" Jungkook smiled. With Jungkook's encouraging words, Taehyung managed to eat the whole sandwich in almost two hours. He had to take a break every now and then, anxiety eating him up with every bite he took. 

To say Jungkook was surprised with how difficult it actually was for Taehyung to eat, was an understatement. Suddenly all those fat jokes he had made about the older, werent funny anymore.

----

Later that night, Jungkook woke up needing to go the bathroom. He carefully pulled off his blanket and made his way out his room, making sure not to wake his hyung up.

As he got closer to the bathroom, he started to hear some weird sound. It sounded like.. Gagging? He opened the door and saw Taehyung with two fingers down his throat, as well as his head in the toilet.

"Taehyung.. Oh no.."

----------

how are you guys' summer break so far? 

mines lonely and boring!