twenty two

"so?" yoongi asked, as the younger closed the door behind him. "are you here to beg us to leave you and taehyung alone, huh?"

jungkook sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "no, hyung. im not." he replied, and sat down, "im here to say im sorry that i.. 'chose' taehyung over you guys. it was stupid. he is stupid. i picked pity over family, and i wont ever do it again." the younger said, as he looked direcltly into yoongis eyes. 

the latter was a bit taken aback. "so, youre telling me you never cared about him?" he walked closer to the maknae, and sent him a deathly glare. "ever?"

jungkook thought for a second or two, about what he should answer. he did care for taehyung. in fact, he still did. but he had to choose between them, and he couldnt just leave his hyungs. "i didnt. i pitied him. thats all it was. but after spending so much time with him.. i found out he's just stupid, and deserves this treatment." 

a small chuckle left yoongi, as he sat down as well. "do you even know why we treat him like this?" he asked.

"cause he's a waste of space?" jungkook muttered out. another chuckle left the older, as a small smile spread across his face.

"yes, also that. but it didnt start like that. way back, when we debuted, taehyung was having a very difficult time mentally. long story short, we tried to help him for four months. four very, very long months. neither me, nor the others, had ever felt so stressed and helpless than when we tried helping him." yoongi said.

"he ruined our lives for those four months. so, we decided to just leave him be." he then continued, a small sigh following. "he's too much for anyone to handle. he'd be better off in a graveyard. thats why we've always been like this to him, so that you wouldnt let him drag you down too."

jungkooks eyes widened a bit. they fucken knew taehyung was struggling, yet decided to try and push him over the edge? he was pissed, but wouldnt let it show. "why didnt you tell me this, when we debuted?" 

"cause youre our maknae. we didnt wanna involve you with a psycho like that." the older replied, and scooted his chair closer to the other. "we've always protected you. so it really pisses me off, when you just replace us like that." yoongi growled, adding a quick snap to the last word. 

the younger stared back, "i didnt replace you. i pitied him, theres a difference." 

"jungkook, what was the point in coming here to talk with me? hm?" yoongi sighed, sitting back in his chair. 

"i want my hyungs back. i regret ever pitying that.. that piece of shit." the maknae sternly said. there was silent in the room for a few minutes, before yoongi finally spoke up.

"good. we all knew you would come around." he smiled, and ruffled the younger's hair a bit, before standing up. "come, we have to talk to the others." 

----

"we're happy you finally realized what a dumb piece of shit he is." seokjin smiled, as the six of them sat in the living room.

"i never forgot he was." jungkook chuckled back. he wasnt sure on how to feel. yes, he was happy he was getting his hyungs back, but at the same time, he left taehyung. he really liked him.

"but, jungkookie, i have to admit, you hurt my feelings when you just left us like that" jimin said, "so, i think, that to prove youre really back with us, you should hurt taehyung." he finished.

the maknaes smile dissappeared. fuck, he thought. he had hoped, prayed and begged to whatever god there may or may not exist, that they wouldnt ask him to do that. "why would i do that? hes not worth anymore of my time" he quickly replied, placing a smug look on his face.

his fellow members chuckled, but didnt let the topic go. "i think jimin's right. prove youre completely done with him." hoseok started. the others mumbled some agrees, all finding it an amazing idea.

jungkook looked around for a few seconds, before looking back at jimin "what would i even do? he's already so fucked" he said, and forced a small laugh.

"well, thats true.." jimin muttered. "beat him. i know you promised you would never hurt him again, so i think thats the thing you should do. beat him till he cant stand."

"otherwise, you're not back with us." namjoon said sternly. 

the maknae gulped, as he saw all the glares surrounding him. 

"okay, ill do it."

----------