sixteen

The sound of Taehyung's sobs from the other side of the door, only made Jungkook's tears flow down his cheeks faster. But suddenly, the sobs stopped. Jungkook slowly put his ear on the door and-

The window. The sound of a window being shattered, pieces of glass falling on the floor, was heard. Jungkook's eyes widened, as he quickly began trying to open the door. 

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG, PLEASE OPEN!" The younger cried, and began hitting the door. When he didnt hear a reply, only a small sob, he began trying to kick the door in. 

After a few kicks, he successfully kicked it down, and rushed inside the room. "TAEHYUNG, DONT!" Jungkook screamed, as he saw the older's new cuts, and that he was about to make a long, vertical one.

He ran as fast as he could towards him, and roughly grabbed the piece of glass, making his hand bleed a bit, and threw it to the other side of the room. When Taehyung tried to grab a new piece, the younger quickly pulled him into a tight hug, restraining him.

The older's right hand was bleeding, which meant he has used his fist to break the winow. "LET GO! LET ME GO!" He cried, and began hitting Jungkook's chest, making the youngers black shirt stain with blood. His best friends blood.

"Shh, its gonna be okay, just brea-" Jungkook started.

"LET ME GO," Taehyung sobbed, "DONT TOUCH ME! STOP! PLEASE LET GO!" The older cried, and gave one hard punch to the others chest. Tears of both physical and mental pain began flowing down Jungkook's cheeks while he kept holding onto Taehyung, as if his life depended on it.

"Taehyung, breathe, dont-" Jungkook started yet again, but was interrupted with yet another rough punch to his chest. A small whimper of pain left him, but he refused to let go. 

"S-STOP! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY FRIEND!" The other cried, and landed yet another hard punch at the younger's chest, his voice breaking, "I DONT.. I dont mean a-anything to you.." His punches became more and more gentle, as he let his head rest on Jungkook's chest,

"I dont mean anything to a-anyone.." Taehyung muttered. The sobs stopped, only a few sniffles being heard every now and then.

"Taehyu-" Jungkook started, and began loosning his grip. The other quickly moved away from the younger, and stood up.

"Please leave me a-alone. And im sorry for.. for h-hitting you." He almost whispered, and quickly dried his eyes with his still bleeding arm.

"No, please just listen to me. You do matter to me, you're my best friend for christ' sake! What I did was wrong, beyond awful, but please, please just know I love you! Please, Taehy-"

"You just keep on lying to me.." Taehyung mumbled, and looked up, "Yoongi said y-you did this dare to hurt me.. A-And you've succeeded.. Congratulations.." The older said, forcing a small smile at the last word.

A tear made its way down Jungkook's cheek yet again, as he thought of what to say. It was true, in the start, he did do the dare to hurt him. Taehyung was 100% correct.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Hoseok asked, as he swung the open along with the rest of the members. His eyes immediately went to Jungkook, who desperately held his right hand on his stomach, as if it would help his pain fade.

He walked over to the younger, and pulled up his shirt. Bruises were seen almost everywhere, and it made Hoseok, and the other members, see red. "DID YOU FUCKEN BEAT HIM?! HUH?" Jimin yelled, and roughly pushed Taehyung onto the floor.

"I j-just- im s-sorr-" 

"Why the fuck would you beat him?!" Yoongi hissed, "he hasnt done you anything!" He walked towards the younger who lay on the floor, already shaking a bit, and kicked him in the stomach.

"HEY! Stop! That wont fix anythi- Ow!" Jungkook yelled, but stopped as Hoseok roughly poked one of his forming bruises.

"Just look at how much pain he put you in. He needs a lesson." The older scoffed, and turned towards Taehyung

Jimin walked over and gave him another kick to the stomach, before sighing, "Not now, its late. Besides we need to take care of those bruises that pig gave Jungkook." He roughly grabbed Jungkook by the arm, and began dragging him away from Taehyung.

"Let go! Im fine, just- Ah! Fuck, let go!" Jungkook protested as he was finally dragged out, and the door was closed.

----

For the whole night, Taehyung had sat in his window, constantly switching between looking at the moon, and the ground beneath him. It was only when a few birds started chirping, he went to bed, only to have his alarm ring a few minutes after. 

As he got up from his bed, he got a small glimpse of himself in the mirror. Blood and tear stains, dark bags under his eyes, messy hair, dull and empty eyes. He saw Kim Taehyung, he saw someone who didnt belong in this world anymore.

Downstairs, Jungkook was peacefully sleeping on the couch. "Hey, maknae-ah! Wake up!" Jimin smiled, and shook the younger. 

Jungkook slowed opened eyes, and shot Jimin a confused look. "What is it? I was sleepi- Wait.. When did I go to sleep last night? How could I go to sleep last night?!"

"After you got downstairs, we lay you on the couch. You passed out almost immediately " Jimin smiled, and ruffled Jungkook's hair a bit. "You must've been really tired. But you have to get up now, we have practice in 20 minutes." 

"Where's Taehyung?" The younger quickly asked, and sat  up.

"Who cares where he is? Get ready, Jungkook, or we'll leave without you." Was all Jimin replied, now with a slightly annoyed tone, and left.

----------

sorry it took such a long time to update, a lot of things has been happening in my life lately ahah.