four

"47.. 48.. 49.. 50." Taehyung panted, as he lay down on the floor from exhaustion. It had been a week since he realized he needed to lose weight, so he had started to do 50 push ups a day.

After a few minutes, he slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. He got on his knees in front of the toilet, as hes done a few times before now, and stuck his fingers down his throat. The warm stomach acid got removed from his stomach, and into the toilet. 

"I need to be perfect. I need to." He whispered to himself with a shaky sigh. The others were completely right when they called him fat, ugly, obese. It hurt, but he knew they were just telling him the truth.

----

"Taehyung, can you please repeat the last move?" The dance teacher said, after the current song they were dancing to stopped.

"Of course." The boy quickly replied. He waited for a few seconds until the last part of the song was played, and began moving his body. He moved flawlesly, not even the tiniest mistake was to be seen.

"Wow. Im blown away! Last time you danced this, it didnt look too good, but now? Now it looks perfect! Great job, Taehyung! You guys could learn a thing or two from him." The teacher chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

His members however, didnt look too pleased. 

"Anyways guys, you all did amazing today! Lets quit for now, and I'll see you next time!" The teacher smiled, to which to members returned the smile, and bowed. 

"Taehyung-ah, come here." Hoseok said, making sure the teacher had left. Taehyung quickly obliged and walked towards his hyung.

"Whats up?" He asked with a bright smile.

"First of all, stop smiling, it looks weird." Taehyungs smile disappeared immediately after Hoseok said that, and waited for him to continue.

'Is my smile really that ugly?'

"Good job getting one move down. Dont let it get to your head." He scoffed and looked around the room for a second, before looking back at the younger. "I thought you'd tell him I had teached you that dance move?"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "B-But you didnt.." He mumbled. "Im sorry h-hyu-" Taehyung was interrupted by a harsh slap landing across his cheek.

"But I didnt? BUT I DIDNT? AM I NOT THE ONE YOU'VE LOOKED AT DANCING SO MUCH?!" Hoseok snapped, and pushed the poor boy on to the floor.

"Im s-sorry, p-please dont hurt me a-again.." Taehyung whimpered, a few bruises he had gotten from earlier that week starting to hurt from the fall.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a tiny bit of pity, but it was quickly pushed away, when Jimin made a joke about how pathetic he sounded. 

"Lets go, im starving." Namjoon whined, to which he earned a small push and a chuckle from Seokjin.

The six members were quick to leave, but not before Hoseok had kicked Taehyung in the stomach.

And there he was again, crying on the floor all alone.

----

Taehyung sighed as the clock only read 20:38. He had hoped it would be later so he could go to bed, but things just werent working out for him that day. Instead of just sitting on his small bed and doing nothing, he decided to get started with the 50 push ups.

It hurt, it really fucken hurt to do them, but he needed to be skinny. They had a concert coming up in a week or so, and he didnt wanna disappoint the fans, nor his members and staff.

His stomach was begging for food, but he kept denying it. Eating makes you fat, and Taehyung doesnt want to be that.

----

It was a new day. Well kinda. Taehyung hadnt gotten one second of sleep that night. Instead, he had been crying the whole way through it. Everything was too much. But that didnt matter, cause he still needed to shower and get to practice, so he didnt have time to focus on how he felt.

The drive to practice was filled with laughter and jokes. Jungkook and Jimin teased Taehyung by commenting on how his eyes had dark circles underneath them, Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon were talking about the upcoming concert, and Yoongi was simply just taking a nap.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! Fix your eyes." Jimin snickered and flicked Taehyungs forehead.

"Sorry, I know I dont look good today." The latter replied, and looked towards his hyung and Jungkook.

"Today? When do you ever look good?" Jungkook laughed, a chuckle from Jimin following.

"You're right, Jungkookie," Taehyung said as a broken smile spread across his face, "I never look good." Jungkook and Jimin looked a bit surprised at what Taehyung said, but quickly began laughing and nodding their heads.

"I mean, just look at those cheeks!" Jimin said, and began pinching Taehyungs cheeks tightly. "Army is gonna be disappointed to see that instead of working hard, you just relax and get fat."

"Makeup can only do so much for you, Taehyung, and its not even doing much now. You still look hideous without it, it just hides it a bit better on camera." Jungkook laughed, as Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon joined in.

Taehyung laughed along with his members, "Yeah, im fucken disgusting to look at." He smiled, holding back his tears.