six

"Today is just a practice day, alright? And I expect you can practice without me." The dance teacher said with a small sigh, followed by a smile.

"Of course, hyung!" Hoseok quickly said. The teacher nodded at the seven, before leaving.

"What song should we start with?" Taehyung asked. He was in a good mood today, which was rare. He couldnt believe Jungkook wanted to start on a fresh, it made him smile just thinking about it.

"Taehyung! Speak when you're spoken to, none of us want to constantly hear your voice." Yoongi hissed, before returning to little conversation him and Hoseok were having.

"But I was just-"

"Taehyung! For the love of God, shut up!" Hoseok groaned, and walked towards the now frightened boy. "Why dont you dance blood, sweat and tears alone right now, and show us how its done?" He then asked.

"B-But I cant do it a-alone, and we all d-dance so g-good together.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Do you think we're on the same level in dancing? Seriously?" Jimin asked, a small chuckle following him. "Do as Hoseok said, and show us 'how its done'." 

"Yeah, Taehyung, do as you're told." Namjoon joined in. But Taehyung still didnt move. It was like he was frozen. He knew that the second he started dancing, he would get nothing but awful comments, and he didnt want to hear them right now.

"NOW!" Namjoon yelled, and slapped Taehyung harshly across the cheek. The latter put his hand up to his cheek, tears ready to spill already. 

"Just do it, Taehyung?" Seokjin said, not caring one bit that he had just been slapped. Probably because it was normal to just slap him now. 

As Taehyung was about to say something, Hoseok beat him to it. "Why the fuck do you think you dont have to practice?! Do you really think you're so good? Let me tell you something. You're the worst fucken dancer I have ever seen in my life, and I have no idea how you managed to get into this group. Think of all the awards we could've won, if you werent a part of this group!"

As Hoseok finished speaking, he clenched his right hand into a fist, and landed it right on Taehyung's jaw. The latter cried out in pain, and fell backwards.

"Im s-sorry, p-please-"

"Guys, think about all the fucken awards we could have won, if it wasnt for this fucken idiot!" Hoseok spat, and walked towards the injured boy.

"He's right. He's fucken right, why do you have to ruin our group?!" Jimin yelled, and kicked Taehyung in the stomach.

"Hey! Stop it right now!" Jungkook yelled. Everyone turned their heads at Jungkook, a bit surprised at first, but quickly remembered the dare. "He just needs to practice a bit, and he wont be able to if you keep beating him up constantly!"

"But he always does better after we beat him." Hoseok said with a smirk.

"Just leave him alone for now, yeah?" Jungkook said. He honestly wanted to join in on the fun, but he also wanted to complete his dare, otherwise the members would never let it go.

The members did as told, and stepped away from Taehyung. The latter lay on the floor for a few seconds, before getting up. He sent a small smile to Jungkook, and muttered a quiet 'thank you.'

----

During the evening, all of the members, except Taehyung, was sitting downstairs, eating dinner. "Jungkook-ah," Hoseok said, making the said boy turn to look at him, "how do you think the dare is going so far?"