Chapter 5:The Other Cripple's Day

*The next day*

Narrator's POV
John and Seraphina were in school and John was happy.. very happy, he finally found peace with his past thanks to Seraphina. John was smiling to himself while walking to class as he saw Seraphina getting bullied. John stood there for a bit trying to grasp the situation. Seraphina was sitting against the wall with blood on her clothes while a mint green haired boy and a dark blue guy standing in front of her smiling.

John's POV
Aren't those two the idiots I beat up a while ago while wearing that mask? I will murder you two. I was filling with anger at this point I slowly walked over to them while facing down.

Narrator's POV
John was now maybe half a meter away from the green haired boy."Oh, isn't that the other school cripple?"he said. John was now staring at him with rage in his eyes."Get the f*ck away right now and don't ever hurt me or Sera again or"John didn't even get to finish as the boy said in a laughing tone:"What are you going to do? You are just a cripple like that former ace." John couldn't contain himself anymore as he had just punched him right in the face. His friend threw a punch back at him but John dodged without even using his ability. John punched the blue haired boy and knocked him down to the ground. John was on top of his beating him up more as the other guy tried to get him in the back. He activated his ability and copied the blue haired boy wich was just advancing his physical powers. John dodges and beat him up too. They were now both lying on the floor unconscious.

John's POV
Those bastards deserved every bit of it. If it weren't in school I don't know what i would have done. Wait how is Sera? I turned around to see Sera still like before. I walked closer and she seemed to be unconscious. I tsked and wanted to bring her to the infirmary then I remembered the other two on the floor also unconscious. I sighed. I just happened to see Isen walking by and yelled:"Hey Isen, get over here for a sec. I need help with this."

Isen's POV
I was just minding my own business as I herd John yelling at me. I thought I was in deep trouble and looked a little scared to be honest. I slowly walked over and asked John"W-What do you need from me?" John looked a little confused as why I was so scared or something but he just shrugged it off"Can you get these two idiots to the infirmary for me?"
"S-Sure"was the only thing I could reply honestly.

Narrator's POV
Isen and John got to the door of the infirmary when John opened the door."What John you agai"the doc said out of habit. But the he saw Seraphina and Isen as well as John wo was unharmed except his fists being a bit bloody.
John and Isen laud the three of them down on some beds. John was just staring at Seraphina and was angry again then he looked over to the two boys and felt a bit satisfied."Doc we're just going to leave them here for now"Isen told the doc."Yeah Yeah just get going already"the doc said with an annoyed tone as always.
They both left the room and Isen just excused himself to leave(he just wanted to leave as soon as possible). John just stood there for a bit but left in silence eventually.