Chapter 8

Quick authors note: I just started another fanfic about the fate series so if you like the series please check it out

Time skip the next day
John's POV
Ahhh I slept like a log. What time is it?
"Oh shit I'm late" I yelled while changing my clothes as quickly as I could. Why didn't Blyke wake me up?
After I got dressed I made my way down running and almost falling down. I quickly made some toast and eat on my way to school wich wasn't very long so I still had half the toast to eat. I barely made it in time like 3min before the bell rang. When I was walking to class everyone basically wall hugged the walls and seemed quite scared.
I hated it more then anything when people where scared of me but I ignored it for now since I still had to get my stuff from my locker, finish eating and get to class.
After I was done I went to class were I got barely on time and sat next to Sera

Narrator's POV
In class nothing really happened, John tried his best to get good grades, Seraphina was as always and the others minded their own business. After class they went to lunch were they got food and went on the rooftop. They minded their own business and chatted about angry pigs when the guy who would always kick them out came in. He looked around and saw the two of them.
He didn't like John but he knew how powerful John was. But instead of leaving in fear he wanted to make fun of them."Oh, sorry to interrupt you two love birds" he said desperately trying not to crack up.
"Hey" John yelled while feeling a mix of emotions, he felt embarrassed, mad, offended but most importantly for some reason he felt hurt. Hurt at the fact it was a joke.
The guy just turned around and left while John was looking in Seraphina's direction and looking at her.
Seraphina just sat there looking down and was... blushing?!

Seraphina's POV
What is wrong with that guy?! And why am I blushing?! I normally don't care what other people think so why should I care now?
I looked up to see John staring at me. I quickly looked back down even more embarrassed than before.

John's POV
Why is she blushing? She doesn't care what others think. This isn't like her at all.
I sat down next to her and asked"Hey, is everything ok? This isn't like you."
"Hey John I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now.

Narrator's POV
"What is it, Sera?"
"W-Wha..."she was now blushing even more and couldn't even look John in the eyes.
"What d-do you...THINK ABOUT THE TEST RESULTS?"she couldn't do it. Seraphina was basically yelling the last part because she couldn't ask what she intended to.
"Which Test results? The last test we got back was a week ago."
"N-Nevermind" she still couldn't but she wanted to.
"Ok, as you say"
Seraphina was now blushing even more but then she remembered the feeling she got when Claire hugged John. Jealousy. All kinds of ideas came into her head and she decided.
She stood up and so did John because he thought they were going to leave. When he was about to leave the rooftop Seraphina started talking.
While extremely red in the face she asked "John, W-What do you think of me?"