Chapter 2

"Wake up... Jay... Wake up," His sweet voice tasted like sin. "Find me."

It was all blurry as my vision slowly clears up. "Hey, Jay."

Why is... Daniel Park over me?!

"You're so pretty, Jay." He mutters, digging his nose on my neck. God, that turns me on so much.

Is this even real? It's to good to be true!

I reached to grab his hair softly. My heart beats way too fast after It felt so real in my palm. "I missed that... Jay, touch me more."

It's real. It has to be real.

My fingers trailed in his hair softly as I watch him squint his eyes in pleasure. "Ugh, I love it when you run your fingers like that. More, Jay, More."

Everything he says turns me on. Fuck me.

"I love you," He mutters. "Don't you love me back?"

I felt surprised by the nostalgic medium that ran over my emotions. It's the same as that time, but now... I'm precise to tell him my feelings.

"I do, I love you too."

Finally, this time I said it.

His smile was sweet as honey, leaning forward to kiss my forehead, trailing down my nose until he levels his lips on mine. His tongue slicked out, licking my lips before he enters. Why does he smell like Enu?

My thoughts were cut however, as I felt my cheeks turn red from what he demands me to do next. "Kiss me, Jay."

+

meanwhile...

"A-Are you sure the young master isn't sick?," He nudged the house worker as they awkwardly watched him being played over by Enu. "He's been holding Enu smoothly like that for a whole minute."

"He even- OH NO. NAH UH! I AM NOT WATCHING YOUNG MASTER DO THIS ANYMORE, I AM OUT."

The house workers retreated the moment Jay opened up his mouth for Enu to lick the insides of it. The servant closed the door in displease. "Oh my, young master," He sighed. "What are you dreaming of again?"