Chapter 8

"J-Jay.. Are you alright?" Vin Jin showed up earlier than expected. To see how he's dressed right now.. It pissed me off to see it first thing in the morning.

"I tried my best to pick this outfit! What do you think, Eh? Isn't it great--" I gave him a disappointed look as I grabbed his wrist, pulling him away from the clinic. "Hey, what are you doing?! I thought the clinic will open in 5 minutes--"

"N-no!" I shooked my head sideways. It's when I decided to bring him to a nearby men's boutique. He was wearing those.. outfits a typical underground rapper wears. Loose tank top and high knee socks.. He really made it up to this. "Pleasant morning Sir Jay, what should I offer you today? You know I got your measurements already on book so just pick what you want--" A not so old enough man appeared. "N-not me.." I tried to say, Which made him confused. "Well, if it's not for you then for who?" I  pointed at Vin Jin, who was making this upset face on my back. Atleast, I had to make him look decent. "F-fix everything." I shortly responds before I turned to walk. "Charge it all on me."

"Jaaaayy!! Don't leave me here, I don't want to cut my hair-- No!!!"

La la la la la, I can't hear you.

"Jay HOOOOOONGGGG!!!"

_____

Time flew by fast, the clinic's operating hours is over. We had the minimum count for today. I guess I should check on Vin Jin, how did he do today? I had to take him off and work as the doctor and assistant today. Walking towards the boutique, I opened the door and went straight to the private room. I wonder if they managed to make him look better than usual--

"I-I'm.. so gonna kill you, Jay Hong.."

Stars oozed out of his presence. "H-here it is, He was too hard to handle but we had made our secrets ways to calm him." The man wriggled his eyebrows as he left. Secret Ways? OH does he mean.. tHat?

Vin Jin was sweating nervous, his legs wobbling. "D-Did you even know... WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!" He annoyingly spats. I stared at him, adoring how he looks. "U-Uh.. nice." I gave him a thumbs up which ofcourse, didn't help. He grabbed my collars and gave me a sharp look through those... glasses. "They fucking hand cuffed me and made me naked.. A staff even tried.. to tease me! I had a hard time and all you say was Nice?!! The hell is wrong with you!" He yanks me away and walked towards the mirror. "But I hella looked nice with this clothes on, I should probably dress like this when I date Mary soon." After losing his shit with me, He finally went full on himself.  His hair fixed back while he wears a polo and light denim pants. He looked handsome at that time. With the scent, I even think they poured him expensive colognes. I just gazed at him, arms over my chest. "By the way, Thank you for dressing me up.. I couldn't have realized I could be much handsome than I already am. They also let me take all of these!" He lifts his hands full of shopping bags from the boutique itself. His genuine smile made me happy for a bit. "I am really thankful. Two times in a row." He patted my back and turned to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jay. And yeah, as much as I wanna pay you back, this is all I can do." He threw me a contact card. "It's a therapy for those who can't speak properly. You can't be mute forever, you know? It's making it hard for me to even talk to you with that malfunction you have with yourself, feels like I'm talking through thin air..." He kept on talking until his voice faded and he was completely out of sight.

Sigh. He was always been cocky anyways. I left the boutique as soon as I paid the bills. It was already this dark?  I looked to the sky and it wasn't full of stars tonight. I heaved a deep sigh before I walked out on the streets, but I heard something that made me pause.

"The engagement is going to be a blast! Crystal is really a mysterious girl, don't you think?"

"She married that guy. I can't even believe that kind of boy was his type!"

"Crystal and Daniel's engagement party will be held next week, Friday at XX Hotel, are you going?"

"Ofcourse, the food will be hell of luxurious. Even Crystal's fiancé is a food himself!"

They giggled all together as I passed by them. So they work at HNH..

I worked hard enough today to forget what Vin Jin told me yesterday. It reminded me again. It reminded my heart again. All of a sudden, it made me feel completely empty and pathetic again.

I sat at a nearby bench and looked up to the sky again, only the moon lighting up the sky. It's like my life. All dark and sadness.  But there's Daniel, who lights up my miserable nights.. but what if my moon suddenly become's somebody else's star?

Sigh... he was never even mine to begin with anyways.

I decided to head home and bought some treats too. I should really stop getting my sadness take over me. I should think of those who stands with me on the deepest parts of myself.

Like Enu and her pupps

Yet sometimes... I just can't help but feel empty.