Epilogue

It all felt like a dream. I never knew I'd end up with him.

In this house.

In this kitchen.

With the Enu and puppies.

I woke up extra early today to cook Daniel breakfast. A lot of things took turn last night.. like me dominating over him.

My calling came last night, to where Daniel felt like being the bottom.. and who am I to refuse that blessing? I held back for so long!

But to what had happen, he was upset with because I wrexked him so hard that he couldn't even walk properly now. So I got to make my peace offering.

I settled the plates on the table, some sausages and eggs with fried rice and milk coffee. Soon as I was done, I went to our room and woke him up.

"Daniel, wake up."  I shaked his body, him squirming in response. "NO!"

"Come on, I prepared breakfast." I sat on the edge of the bed, holding his hips to wake him up. "You.. Cooking for me after making me a limp?!"

"I'm sorry, okay?" I cooed. "Hmm.. Okay, I'll wake up." I smiled as he faced me, the blanket snaked on his body. Though he pointed on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at first then finally picking up what he wants.

My cheeks blushing, I leaned on to peck his lips. "Now, get up and ea- mp!"

For what seemed like a trap, he yanked me over him as he deepens the kiss. He wrapped his arms on my shoulder like he was desperate.

He pulled out, catching his breathe as a smirk forms on his lips. "Breakfast taste so good." He teases, going on for another kiss.

'Till then, I felt like my member was going for it again. Getting hard from just how his tongue swerves over mine.

I pinned him back on the bend, looking straight to his eyes with lust running down my veins. He looked so hot with his blushing cheeks and the way his lips are parted from the tension we shared.

"Jay..," He calls, his fingers crawling to the waist band of my pants, pulling it slighty down as he bites his lips. "I want this... I want to suck it."

"You're so sleazy today, why is that?" I smugly grinned at him, earning an eye roll from him. He pushed me to the other side of the bed as he hovers over me.

"I get what I want." He says, pulling down my pants to my thighs. I clasped my hands and placed it behind my head, parting my legs wild to give him enough space.

"Show me what you got." I mocked, giving him a thug smile. He just gave me a middle finger as his hand went down to grab my growing length. Slowly sliding his palm over the fabric.

I groaned as I bite my lip. The teasing. I hate it.

His fingers found it's way to the hem of my boxers, pulling it down to see my length springing up, veins visible from hardness.

He looked at the whole size of it in a little shock, making me chuckle. "Bet you can't pull them all in."

"No wonder I can't walk properly. But I love it." He teases back, the tip of his tongue starting to tease the hole of the head, making me hiss.

His lips went down to trail small pecks on the body, his tongue slowly sliding into my shaft. I held a handful of his hair as his puts his mouth in, his soft lips and warm mouth driving me crazy.

"Hnggh.." I groaned, taking my length all in his mouth. Soon as he starts to deep throat made me go in a moaning mess, ignoring the fact that tears in his eyes were starting to grow.

"Shit, Daniel, ugh," I hissed through the moans, since  his hands were jerking me at the same time, giving me a blow job.

"Ugh, fuck, this feels so good." I tilted my head backwards, resting it on the headrest. He went on it in a fast pace, feeling my dick twitch and finally cumming inside his mouth.

I slowly felt myself out of energy. I felt how he pulls back both my boxers and pants, sitting on my crotch as I still feel high running. "Thank you for breakfast. I love you!"

He pecks me on the lips, giving me a bright smile. I cupped his face, drawing it near to me. I rested my forehead in his, giving him the most satisfied smile I could give.

"I love you so much." I gave him a kiss and hugging him in my arms. "I love you too, so much that no matter how many times you run away from me, I'd always find a way to get you back to me."

Thanks.. for waking up my soul and finding it's peace with you.