Chapter 11

W-what am I doing here...

I got a feeling that I shouldn't be here. The more the queue is getting less, the more that I feel nervous. Not to mention that I'm the last on line.

"Jay Hong, up next."

It took me a while before I came inside his office. First scent I smelled was the fragrance of flower and pearls, also the pure and sanitazion in the room itself. I should try putting an  incense at my clinic to add fragrance.

"Jay Hong, right? You sound so familiar. Your name reminds me of my wicked cousin. Wait a second I'm getting something from down here," He says as he was under his table. I know that voice..

"You may take a seat as well." So I did. "Alright, Sorry for the inconvenience I just had to sort something-- Freaking hell Jay??"

Hong Byul????!

+

"You're really here for that service?" He asks, flipping his pen on his fingers. "I don't give those kinds of side treatments anymore, I'm sorry." I just gave him a look which made him cackle. 

"I'm joking, alright? Geez you're still so sensitive. So,  you're asking for a speech therapy?" I nodded in response. He leaned forward, resting his chin on his clasped fingers. "Say, Couz," He utters. "You've been mute for almost a decade and you only decided to get a speech therapy after graduation. What made you go into an impulsive decision like this?"

I can't even tell him because he won't understand either way.

"Anyways, I know you can't answer right now but you will after the treatment goes well, alright? We'll start by.." He checks his calendar and circled 5 consecutive days from now. "Sunday to Thursday, because you're my cousin, let's put you in top priority, no?"

I just gave him a weak smile and nodded. "Great! You'd be blabbering in no time! Of course, Since you're my cousin, that will be 30 million won." I nodded but after I realized he was getting it pricey, I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"What? You must pay my professional fee." He snickers but eventually, he hid his laughter. We stared into each other for not so long until he broke it and laughed with whole chest.

"Jay! You really never change. You still got that kind of expression plastered on your face HAHA! I really wonder if you are really Kitae's younger brother and Joy's oppa sometimes. I was just joking around, 10 million won won't hurt anymore, what'dya think? You're rich anyways, why do you complain about the price? Are you saving for something you can't afford? Are you gonna buy some.."

Bla bla bla! Just wait until I can speak properly.

+