Chapter 5

Okay, Jay, chill.

Sigh.

I was walking down the streets of Seoul, the city lights were shining upon my eyes. Beautiful.

My phone vibrated on my pockets so I flipped it out.

Vasco

Jay, You coming? Meet us at the
Karaoke. Unit 501

Yeah.

Really? That's great! See you!

___________________________________________________________

I'm not gonna fuck this up, won't I?

+

The loud music inside the Karaoke unit was barely heard from the outside but I could say the one singing was Zoe. It was off beat so...

"501."

So this is it. I removed my shoes and placed it on the rack and slipped the comfy slippers they provide here. It was cute how the bunny slippers where there with a note 'Jay's'
I then noticed this one shoe. It's the same shoe I gave Daniel back then....

So does it mean he's here too?

I gulped hardly as I held the knob. My heart was racing too fast I froze on the spot.

 Will I do it? 

Fuck.

UGH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF!

My hands went off the grip, as I frustratingly pulled my hair. Collpasing to my knees on the spot, Contemplating my impulsive decisions. What the fuck am I doing?!

"I-I... can't do it. I'm not ready to.. see hear what you have to say yet." 

 I quickly stood up and left. I'm so sorry.

+

"Isn't he coming yet? Vasco text him." Zack impatiently demands, Wrapping his arms around Mira. "He isn't replyi-- Oh."

He got everybody's attention as he tried to read the text. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I have to run in some important errand."

That's when everybody cussed and disappointingly murmurs. Some turned a little sad because Jay couldn't come. "Does he really have to avoid me this bad?"

"Umm.. He said he had some important errand--"

"He's lying."

"How could you say that?" Mira annoyingly retorts. "It's obvious. How can you not tell?"

"Hey, can you not start bullshit with Mira?!" Zack grabbed his collars, glaring at him. "How about you tell it otherwise?" 

He ganked his grip off his wrist, grabbing his coat as he prepares to take his leave.

  "I was in the restroom a while ago. On my way back, I saw Jay outside the unit but he didn't went in..." He walks to the door and pulled it open. "Because he doesn't want to see me. That's why I know."

Daniel shut the door closed, leaving the group in silence.

+

I was running. Running outside with my whole might. I'm so stupid, fucking stupid.

Like this. I ran away from him again. What could be worse? I never changed at all.

I suddenly had the thirst. Luckily, there was a mini-mart nearby. I was grabbing a drink when a girl brushed herself in front of me, intently rubbing his ass on my bulge.

"Oops, sorry." She giggled as she took a step away. "The run must have you thirsty. Get this." She reached out a bottle of pocari sweat before she left. "Oh, by the way," She turned back. "Cute slippers."

That's when I realized that I wasn't wearing my shoes but... that bunny slippers...

I FUCKING LEFT MY SHOES AT THE KARAOKE BAR!!