Chapter 4

meanwhile...

"You think he'd show up?" He asked, taking a bite on his glazed doughnut. "Maybe. He got the invitation." Vasco uttered, while he sips into his chocolate drink in tetra. "Really? Who gave it?"

"Me." He shortly replied, reaching for a brownie. "What?"

"Don't worry, I did it so smoothly it doesn't seem like it's a set up for our group." Vasco was smiling, all proud of himself until he slapped the nape of Vasco's neck. "Ouch!! What was that for?!" He whines, carresing it as the part swells from contact. "You dumb ass! You're not even from the Fashion department!"

Vasco then realized things and looked so loose. "I told you to give it to Zoe!" Vasco was left dumb founded. "Whatever! He won't show up. Let's do that group reunion without him! It's all the same with or without him since he is so quiet." Zack was being indecisive.

"We can't do that group reunion with one lacking." Vasco protested. "We have no fucking reasons left. You do know that when Jay is there, Daniel wouldn't go. And when Daniel is there, Jay wouldn't go." He sighed in disbelief and growled. "Did they argue this bad that they don't wanna see eachother again after graduation?"

"Who knows. Jay is always silent yet dangerous. Fuck this, we can't make this happen."

"Oh no we must," He defends. "I heard Mira wished for that on her birthday so it must happen!"

Yeah right, Zack. Vasco thought for himself.

+

Reunion Day

Should I go?

Fuck.

I threw myself back on the bed. 

What's there to happen if we finally meet again? Will we talk? Will we just stare at each other? 

Will we reconcile? Ugh, who the fuck knows.

"Woof! Woof woof!'

Enu barked. "Enu," I weakly smiled as I pet her. "I hope I know what that woof means." She licked my hand and rubbed her scent on my hands. 

"Young Master, your stylist had arrived. He's waiting at the guest room. Should I allow him to enter your room?" 

I stared at my servant for a long minute. I wasn't sure if I'm going to cancel this. 

But he's here now.

What if Daniel doesn't show up?

Does that matter?

Of course It does. What if he didn't want to reconcile anymore?

Then move on.

"No." A short reply escaped my lips. It was enough to leave my servant surprised, though he did bow down and left.

I sighed in relief, though regret was starting to build up on me. There's something in me that's demanding me to go. I tried to ignore the feeling as I pushed myself up to sit, craving for fresh air at the balcony to ease my mind for a bit. Yet as I see my reflection through the mirror, I saw how pathetic I had become.