What does Smiler think of you?

(Smiler is my OC)

Aries: "Even though they're rough and mean at times,they're a good friend. I love them so much!"

Taurus: "Stubborn but I love them! They're loyal and listen to my problems!"

Gemini: "They're two faced..like me. So we get along pretty well. I love them!"

Cancer: "They don't like me for some reason..."

Leo: "Loud! Like mwah! But there cam only be one annoyingly overjoyed person in the Slendar household and it's me!!! But I love them!!!"

Virgo: "They're okay to be around I guess."

Libra: "They always give me chocolate milk when I'm sad or upset. I love them. Touch them you die an extremely unhappy death."

Scorpio: "I DON'T LIKE THEM!!! THEY'RE SO MOODY!!! THEY JUST WANT TO YELL AT ME ALL THE TIME!!!"

Sagittarius: "They keep me company when no one is home. They're always in the mood for a good old killing spree or hangout."

Capricorn: "My other half....my missing link. I love them so much."

Aquarius: "They're so nice. They listen to my rants about how much I miss Maddie. My little sister. They remind me so much of her so I love them."

Pisces: "They always let me cry on their shoulder or sleep in their room when I have a nightmare about my past. I appreciate and love them dearly for this reason and many more."