What the signs say when (pasta) feels insecure him/herself?

Aries: Ticci-Toby - his tics and twitches "Toby,your ticks and twitches are nothing to feel insecure about. They're what make you,you. They're also down right adorable and if anyone tells you otherwise,call me and we'll smoke the shit out of the motherfucker!"

Taurus: Jane The Killer - her face "Jane,you're beautiful. Don't let Jeff or anyone tell you otherwise. I should kill him for making you feel this way. I mean;have you see his face?! For Zalgo's sake Jane you're a Queen! You're beautiful and amazing!"

Gemini: Corrupted Amya (OC) - her tongue "I understand why you'd feel insecure about that. I mean,you could melt your friend in an instant but it does come with pros,CA. Have you even considered that? You can hang yourself from fucking chandeliers like Spider-man! You can also slap the fuck outta people! If anyone makes you doubt your ability again,tell me and I'll skin that asshole alive and wear his skin for a cloak!"

Cancer: Lost Silver - his shyness. "It's okay to be shy,Silver. There's nothing wrong with it at all. But if you do want to get out of this faze I'll gladly help you. We'll take it one step at a time and I promise I won't leave until you feel better about yourself. Now come on! Let's go throw all BEN's electronics in the pool!"

Leo: Judge Angels - her eyes "What?! But Angels you have gorgeous eyes! They're absolutely breathtaking! They're like a galaxy! Don't feel insecure about it. It's unique and beautiful."

Virgo: Homicidal Liu/Sully - his scars "I understand why you'd feel insecure but have you ever seen it like this? Like your scars are evidence to show that you survived. You're here and went through a rough patch but you survived. Think of them as battle scars and all battle scars are beautiful because they tell a story about how you survived."

Libra: BEN Drowned - his fear of water "BEN! THAT'S nothing to feel insecure about! You were drowned and you have every right to hate and fear the liquid. Don't let anyone tell you it's stupid to fear water because it's not!"

Scorpio: Laughing Jack - his nose "LJ there's nothing wrong with your nose! It's cute and looks like a monochrome candy cane. Dont you like candy canes? Don't let people make you feel insecure about it because it's different from everyone else's."

Sagittarius: Jeff The Killer - his face "Jeff you shouldn't feel insecure about it. You look fine to me and we all love you just the way you are. If you changed how you look you wouldn't be Jeff The Killer anymore."

Capricorn: Bloody Painter - his art "Helen you're an amazing artist! Heck you paint using only one color and you're still able to make a master piece! Whoever told you that it sucks they're just trying to bring you down because you're more artistic them them! Now come on! Let's find the bitch who made you feel insecure and use they're blood for your next masterpiece!"

Aquarius: The Puppeteer - his smile "Johnathan you have a beautiful smile! Even with your golden teeth,it's still beautiful. Don't feel insecure about it because someone said it's weird. It's not weird at all. Infact,I find it captivating and not jist because it's golden! Come on! Let's drown the bitch in acid!"

Pisces: Eyeless Jack - his goop "EJ your eyes goop is what makes you,you! Yes,it's disgusting but it's awesome! It's also sticky which comes in handy when I need glue! So don't doubt yourself Ej! You're perfect!"