"I wanted you to formally meet Kurt Hummel"

Cyrus POV
"Wait cyrus... I wanted to tell you something" I heard TJ say but Mr. Shue came up to me. "Cyrus, I wanted you to formally meet Kurt Hummel"
"Hi. I heard a bit about you. Mr. Shue said that you are the president of the pride representation club? That's so crazy! I was one of the first openly gay kids at this school and got bullied everyday for it. I had slushees THROWN in my FACE!" Kurt said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh at it too. "I mean, I do get bullied by a lot of people but I'm proud of who I am" I said quietly so TJ wouldn't hear.

He is one of the only people that doesn't know I'm gay.

"Okay so give me the deets, is that your boyfriend?" Kurt asked pointing at TJ.

I pause for a little bit staring at him and he smiles, "No but I really wish. I'm definitely in love with him but I can't seem to figure out who he's attracted to. He doesn't give much affection toward girls or guys but he tends to be a certain way around me" I said. "Well I can assure you one thing. He is definitely in love with you. You guys remind me of my husband and I when we started dating. I was so head over heels for him, it's crazy" Kurt said. "Do you... have a picture?" I ask Kurt. He pulls out his phone and goes "do I have a picture? I have hundreds of pictures!" And I can't help but laugh. "This is us in high school when we first started dating!" He kept scrolling through his phone. "Oh this is us on our wedding. It wasn't even planned for us to get married. It was actually our friends Santana and Brittany's wedding and I guess they secretly planned it for us to get married with them. Wanna know what's even crazier about it? Blaine and I weren't even together at the time. But we knew at that moment, that we should do it" Kurt said to me. "That's amazing" I said and he gave me a hug. "So what I want you to do, is I want you to go tell that boy how you feel before it's too late" Kurt spoke to me. "I don't know if I'm ready to do it right now..." I said and Kurt pushed me towards TJ and which I crashed into him. "Woah, underdog! Watch where you're going" TJ said laughing. I balanced myself and I started speaking. "TJ, would you like to..."
"Like to what?" TJ asked
I paused for a second and looked back over at Kurt but him, Rachel and Mr. Shue were talking. I didn't know what to say. "Could you teach me that spin move you did when you were trying to help me dance?" I stuttered. "I could use it for dance" I added. He smiled and started teaching me to do the move. I loved his smile, it was so big and he seemed so genuinely happy. It wasn't like the fake smile Jonah used.