"You have two moms?"

Authors POV
"Um..." Cyrus spoke when Blaine asked if he and TJ were a couple. "No- we... we are best friends" TJ answered finally breaking the awkward silence. "Oh- well sorry for assuming so quickly" Blaine apologized to the two boys. "Babe, lets go surprise Mr. Shue that you're here" Kurt said to Blaine grabbing his hand and walking off to the music room. "Nice meeting you two!" Blaine said to TJ and Cyrus as they waved back.
"He's nice, he has good hair" TJ said as he and Cyrus walked to their lockers. "Yeah. Did you feel, I don't know, uncomfortable when Blaine asked if we were dating?" Cyrus asked the taller boy. "I mean... a little bit but I didn't have a problem with it, he was just asking a simple question" TJ replied to Cyrus as he unlocked his locker to put his lunch box away. "The late bell is going to ring soon so I suggest we start running" Cyrus said to TJ as he shut his locker closed. "You? Running? I don't think so, let's stop at the office for a late pass" TJ suggested to Cyrus patting him on the back as they headed to the main office of the school. The boys got their late passes and headed to class. As the boys were walking in the hallway TJ asked a question to Cyrus. "Do you wanna come to my house to sleepover tomorrow night?"
"A sleepover?"
"Yeah, it would be fun and my parents will be having date night so it'll be just you, me and my sister Amber! Please?" TJ pleaded Cyrus. "I will have to talk to my mom first but it sounds like fun!" Cyrus said with joy. TJ was happy to hear that Cyrus was so excited about the idea. "Niceberg!" TJ said in response to Cyrus. Cyrus laughed at TJ's made up word.

"A sleepover" Cyrus thought, his heart took a leap when he thought about spending the night at his crush's house.

They got to class and made sure to give the teacher their late pass and sat at their desks.
Everyone dreaded the last few classes of the school and when the last bell rang, TJ met up with Jonah to go to his house. "Hey, you ready?" TJ asks Jonah as he approaches him at his locker. "Yeah" Jonah said as he put his backpack on. "Have you met the new girl? Libby Holiday? She's deaf, short red hair and wears a lot of rainbow bracelets" Jonah described to TJ but TJ didn't know who she was. "You know ASL?" TJ asked Jonah a bit surprised. "Yeah, my cousin is deaf so I decided that I should learn and I guess it came in handy" Jonah said as he and TJ walked out the school doors.
The boys reached Jonah's house and Jonah got out his key to unlock the door. They walked into his house and headed up to Jonah's room. "There isn't a whole lot to see in here" Jonah said as TJ was scanning the dark blue room looking at some pictures on Jonah's desk. "You have two mom's? I didn't know that" TJ said to Jonah looking at a family picture of Jonah and his two mothers in what looked like wedding attire. "Yeah, I mean, it isn't much different than having a mom and a dad. They are kind of in a tough place right now... so how about I show you the song I've working on?" Jonah said trying to change the subject and TJ understood and let Jonah get his guitar.
  The song Jonah had been writing was sounding pretty good from what TJ could hear. "So I was think that after the second chorus you could add in something but, like, dedicate it to Cyrus. The song is about love and being happy if you couldn't tell" Jonah told TJ as he kept playing. "Wow. This song is actually pretty good so far. I'm impressed JB" TJ said to Jonah giving him a fist bump. "Thanks bro" Jonah said returning the fist bump.

Sorry if this chapter feels shorter than the others. I kinda lost my train of thought for this chapter.