1- The Arrow

Seashell's POV

Sunset and I were flying the clouds and having lots of fun. I dived into the water and started splashing my sister with water.

"Hey, stop that!", Sunset told me sister while attempting to hide her laugh. She was really bad at lying.

"Fine.", I gave her a huff for stopping my fun. I jumped out of the water and flew up next to my sister.

Whenever it was dusk or dawn, I could just barely see the outline of my sister because of her sunset-like gradient, hence her name. She also had a slight glow around her.

"Sunset? Are you there?", I said aloud. I was always grew very nervous when I couldn't see my big sis.

"Yes, Seashell. I'm right here." Sunset replied. She lightly brushed my wing with hers then let out a small plume of flame.

As I went to let out a sigh of relief, I felt something whoosh past my wing. It went past my wing then I felt it slide against my tail.

"Ahhh! What was that?!" I was turning around in the air trying to gain my balance. I thought nothing of the thing that slid against my tail, but then I felt a liquid dripping down the side of my tail. Blood, I realized.

"OW!!" I roared. Something had hit my tail. I sensed something travel through my body. For some reason my wings were starting to get heavy...

"Oh, no! Seashell are you ok?! W-what happened?" Sunset was talking very fast and I could tell she was panicking. She had never seen me hurt before so she didn't know what to do, I think.

"I-I'm fine." I lied. 'I'm a terrible liar', I thought.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that right?" Sunset told me.

"Y-yes I -ugh- kn-know. Sunse-set, I c-can't -ugh- fly." I was grunting with effort to stay up in the air.

"Can you swim?" She said this with confidence.

"I-I think so"

"Good." Sunset pushed me down into the water.