4-New Friends

Sunset's POV

"I'm Lisa, Seashell's friend. And you must be Sunset, her sister." The scauldron said.

"Yes.....Wait, how do you know my name?" I questioned Lisa.

"Seashell talks about you all the time. I've never seen you before though. You're very pretty." she says

"Oh, um....thank you. What happened to Seashell then?" I asked her.

"Oh, that. She fell into the water and then told me to shoot a jet of water up into the air. After she told me that, she fainted. I dived after her then did what she said. And now here we are."

"Yeah..... I kind of pushed her into the water.... 'Hoo-mans' shot her."

There was a long silence.

"Well, thank you for taking care of Seashell. And sorry for accusing you of hurting her." I didn't really want to apologize, but I guess I have to. She is Seashell's friend after all.

"It's okay.", Lisa said, "Do you need any he-?"

"No!" I interupted her before she could finish. "Um..."

"Oooookaaayyyy" she answered. "Here" She turned around so I can grab Seashell off of her back.

I grabbed Seashell off Lisa's back.

"Thanks again Lisa."

---time skip---

It had been two hours since I met Lisa. I have been carrying Seashell and looking for an island so I can rest and take care of Seashell.

My paws were slipping when I saw an island not far away. 'I can make it.', I thought.