8 - Help (part 2)

Sunset's POV

I stared at my sister. She just said ‘attack the ships’ like it was fun.  “Wait… you attack these ‘Dragon Hunter’ ships, and you enjoy it??” I tilt my head questionably, still staring at my sister.

“Yeah!” She says as she smiles, she seems really happy. “Not all humans are bad. You just have to give them a chance.” Amanita looks at me as the human that was on her back hugged her.

“Ummmm……….well I don’t know what that was all about……..but anyways….. What’s your name? My name is Hiccup.” The human with short hair who had tried to touch Seashell walked over to my sister’s human and started to examine Amanita. He knelt down and ran his hands over her wings and tail, muttering. Amanita, surprisingly, didn’t mind it. It seemed like she was used to it.

“HAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!! Hehe...oh….oh  geez!” Amanita’s human bent over, laughing. The short-haired human stood up and annoyingly stared at the human who was laughing. She stood up and straightened out her skirt. “Oh geez! Oh-oh thor!! I-I’m so sorry! It’s just that your name is hilarious! Anyways, my name is Izabelle, but you can call me Izzy. And this is my dragon Aman-” The human, Izzy I think, was cut off as four more dragons with humans on them landed near us. There was a Deadly Nadder at the front of the group with a blonde human on her back. The human got off of her and started to walk near us. The Nadder started to follow her, and the Nadder’s human turned around.

“Stormfly, stay!” The blonde human looked at the Nadder. The Nadder squaked and tilted her head, not really saying anything. The black dragon-which I had figured out that he was a Night Fury and I have to admit, I thought the Night Fury was just a myth-bounded over to the Nadder.