Chapter 2: America Awaits

Hi :-) This chapter is kind of a filler, so sorry about that. Things will definitely start to look up once they arrive in America ;) . Enjoy and feel free to leave any feed back!

December 15.

Harry's Pov~

I woke up, one eye peeped open, trying to get a glimpse of my surroundings. I must've fallen asleep in the entertainment room. Despite sleeping on the floor, I actually slept well. I raised up to find two plane tickets on the coffee table. I turned to Zayn, quickly. He was still asleep on the couch. I didn't want to disturb him; however, I thought it would be best to let him know we should start packing. My aunt seemed to have her mind made up, and after taking me in for all these years, the least we could do for her was visit uncle Simon. I started to shake Zayn by the shoulders. He grunted and quickly opened his eyes.

"Hm? Oh, hi Harry," he said, wiping his eyes with his hands.

I picked up the plane tickets and waved them in front of him. "It wasn't a nightmare, mate. We have to get ready for our flight."

Zayn sighed, then stood up. "Eh, I'll be in my room packing." He walked off to his room, sort of dragging his feet.

Zayn's Pov~

As much as I wanted to march into my mom's room and call the whole thing off, I didn't think it would do any good, so I started packing right away. Harry walked past my room, in a hurry. He didn't seem as down as I was. I glanced around the room, trying to find out where to start. What should I take? How long would the stay be? What would the weather be like? Tough decisions to think about when choosing clothes. I marched over to the closet, took my suitcase out, then started to pack. It would be a while, but the flight wasn't until 3 pm, meaning I had about..."1 HOUR?!", yelling out loud. Oh boy...

(Back to third person)~

Zayn, rapidly, ran around the room trying to find any outfit that looked reasonable. He didn't have enough time to really sort things out, or trying to match. Everything was being tossed around the room, landing in, or near, his luggage.

Over in Harry's room, things were looking bright for the curly-haired boy. He was just about done and only had a few personal hygiene materials to grab.

"Boys!," Mrs. Malik yelled from downstairs. "Time is ticking. Get a move on it. The last thing I need is for you guys missing your flight."

"Okay, mom!," Zayn yelled back.

After about 5 minutes, Zayn and Harry came running downstairs with their luggages.

"You know, mom, if you're going to be the one making flight plans for us, at least wake us up. I had no idea those plane tickets were sitting there." Zayn said, a little out of breath.

"Well, I'm sorry boys. I was getting my beauty sleep. Now, you really don't have time for breakfast, so here's a muffin and you'll just have to make due until you eat on the plane or when you land. We have to go."

She threw a muffin at the both of them, wrapped in plastic foil. Zayn and Harry looked at the muffins, then at each other.

"Kill me," Harry said, rolling his eyes and walking out the door.

"I'm sure I'll be dead before you," Zayn whispered back, following behind Harry.

They all got in the car, sitting in their usual seats. Harry anxiously awaited for the radio to be turned on, but due to them being in a hurry, it didn't cross Zayn or Mrs. Jawaad's mind to turn it on. He sighed, then set completely back in the seat. They drove off and headed to the airport.

Zayn's Pov~

Moments later...

"MOVE, you old bitch!," my mom yelled. I watched my mom tear through the crowd, running as fast as she can. We were only moments away from missing our flight. It seems as if nothing could stop her, until she tripped and fell, that is. "Go on without me boys! I'll be fine," she yelled from the floor.

Harry and I continued to run until we reached our terminal. We both stood there, hands on our knees, trying to catch our breath. Finally, we boarded the plane.

"Excuse us," Harry said, as we squeezed our way to our seats.

"The least she could have done was get us better seats. This flight is going to be uncomfortable." as I was about to continue on with my complaining and ranting, Harry nudged me, pointing out the window. There my mom stood, waving and crying. We didn't know she would be so sad, but we were also unaware of how she even made it past security on to the platform. We started to wave back, but that came to an end when security tackled her.

"OOOH!," Harry and I yelled in unison.

"That's going to leave a mark," Harry said, while biting his knuckles.

"She's absolutely out of her mind," I went on to say.

At last, the plane took off. We were now on our way to America. Goodbye Bradford.