Chapter 10: Smiles, Fragile Hearts, and Imperfections

December 20. 10:12 pm

Liam's Pov~

I guess I was being kind of selfish, inviting Zayn over to my place instead of leaving him with Harry. I didn't think it was fair that our night had to end so soon. It wasn't out drama, after all. I turned the knob, letting Zayn walk in ahead of me. The lights were out, so my parents must've still been out on their date. I took his hand, leading the way.The hallway leading to my room was dark. My door was slightly cracked just as I had left it. We headed inside, I closed the door, and turned on my small lamp near the window. I felt the main light would be too bright.

Just as I was ridding myself of my shoes, I remembered that Zayn didn't really get to finish his food. "Are you hungry?"

"Oh, no. I'm fine."

I wanted to believe he was, but that was probably his response, due to being in an unfamiliar home. He's still the shy, reserved guy.

"Well, if there's anything you need, please, let me know." I sat next to him on the bed and felt him tense up a little.

"Liam I..." Zayn began.

Zayn's Pov~

Liam's lip gently collided into mine. They say the first kiss you share with someone is the only real kiss, and any kiss after that is just for the hell of it. In this case, I didn't feel that way. It was just as heavenly as the first, if not better. Our mouths harmonized and our tongues danced. He pulled back a little, panting and smiling.

"What were you about to say?" Liam asked. Our eyes not losing sight of one another.

"I want you." I whispered in his ear.

(Third person)~

They rolled all over the bed, bodies pressed against each other; lips locked, fighting for dominance. Liam hovered over Zayn, holding his arms down on the bed. Zayn's moans filled the room as Liam sucked and bit his neck. Love bites blossomed on Zayn's neck.

Zayn sat up a little, allowing Liam to take his shirt off.

"Li, just..." Zayn let out a moan as Liam tried to get his shirt off. It seemed impossible. A button flew off, but it made it more simple for the shirt to come off. Liam took his shirt off. Their lips remained locked, forming sloppy kisses as they both resorted to taking their jeans off.

Liam layed between Zayn's legs. They were both stripped down to their briefs; bare skin rubbing against one another. Liam came to a stop.

"Zayn, I have something to tell you."

"Yes, Li?"

Liam hesitated for a moment, but realized this was Zayn and he could share anything with him. "This is my first time doing this."

"With anyone?" Zayn asked.

"Yes." Liam blushed a little, due to embarrassment. Zayn rubbed Liam's cheeks with the back of his hands, gently.

"This is the farthest I've gotten with anyone, honestly." Zayn said, still corresing Liam's cheeks.

"I'm all yours," Liam whispered in Zayn's ears.

Zayn took Liam's hand, guiding it to his briefs. Liam rested his fingers at the top of the briefs, slowly pulling them down.

"Someone's excited to see me," Liam said, chuckling.

Zayn blushed in embarrassment, but joined in on the laughter. He tossed both of their briefs aside and they continued to make out.

"Are you sure about this, Zayn?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way," he said, assuringly.

Zayn gripped the sheets and arched his back at the slight pain of Liam's entrance. Liam gave him little pecks on the mouth and neck, in hopes that Zayn would relax. After a while, he did so. Zayn wrapped his arms and legs around Liam as Liam's body began to motion. Once again, Zayn's moans were filling the room. Liam's breathing picked up its' pace a little. Their bodies never disconnected.

"Liam," Zayn moaned out his name, softly.

They fingers became intertwined while they continued to make love. Liam let out a moan into Zayn's neck. His toes curled as he reached his climax. He rested his head on Zayn's chest and they both laid there, panting, and trying to catch their breath.

December 21. 8:15 am

Zayn's Pov~

I was walking down the road, heading back to Uncle Simon's house. I walked slowly, still caught in the last night's moments. Liam's cologne still lingered on me. I used my hand to trace over the lovebites; his lips and teeth intimately digging into my skin. It was perfect. It was both our first times and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I accidentally took his shirt instead of mine. I was kind of in a rush to get home this morning to see how Harry was doing. I wish I could've been there when Liam woke up, but I left him a note.

I walked into the gate and approached the door. I could hear the TV, followed by Uncle Simon's laughter filling the room.

"Hi, Zayn," Simon said as I passed by the living room.

"Hello uncle."

I walked into the room and Harry sat on the window pane.

"Harry?" I called for him and he said nothing. "Harry, look at me."

He glanced over, glaring at me angrily.

"Look, I'm very sorry about what happened last night. We can talk about it of you want."

"Piss off."

"Wh-what?" I stood there shocked. Why was he upset with me?

"Don't come in here, giving me your piss-poor apology when you don't mean it. I see you enjoyed yourself." He pointed at my lovebites.

"Harry, it's not like that! I just wanted to give you time to yourself." I quickly turned. He was now standing up.

"You weren't there for me, Zayn! During the time I needed you the most, you went out and got fucked by some boy!" His loud, angry voice echoed through the room. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"H-how dare you?" I began

"Excuse me?"

"I said, how dare you? I'm not the one who went and cheated on his damn boyfriend! I'm happy, Harry! You're not going to bring me down with you, not this time."

"Is that how you've been feeling all along? Like I'm dead weight to you?"

"You know that's not what I meant..." I protested.

"I said piss off...." Harry said, tears filling his eyes. He stormed past me. I heard the front door slam and peeked my head out of the door. Uncle Simon eyes were shut, trying to sound out the arguing. The hurt that filled the walls of his home. We came here and ruined the peace he did have.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Simon."

"It's fine. He'll come around."

I had hoped he would. Harry spent the rest of the day walking the road, napping in the barn, and doing anything else to avoid me. At dinner, he held a conversation with Uncle Simon and not once looked my way. It was eating me up. I gained someone, only to lose someone else.

That night, I laid in bed, thinking about all that had happened. A part of me felt like it wasn't my fault. It was Harry's for being unresponsible: an irresponsible boyfriend and an irresponsible drinker. Then, a part of me felt like I should have been there for him. I don't regret what happened between Liam and I. I'm just confused.

My phone lit up from a notification. It was a text from Liam.

"Hi love, hope everything is fine. I wish I could be there cuddling with you right now. I know you're going through a lot after what happened today, but I'm still here" - Liam

His words were very soothing. Liam has always been there, since my arrival. It hasn't been long, but I don't regret anything. Harry is just going to have to deal with that. I smiled at the text, then sat my phone down. I could hear Harry at the bottom of the bunk, snoring lightly. I closed my eyes and drifted off.