Copyright

Copyright 2018 Kathryn Hayes

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Description...

Since Alena's first encounter with an Alpha, things have never been the same. The Supernatural world is the one she left behind, and with it, her mate, Damien. In her absence, the Werewolf kingdom has been throttled by his severity and wrath against his own kind.

After waking up with amnesia of the hours before her kidnapping, Alena finds herself back on the same domain she ran away from all of those years ago. She is back in the hands of her original captor and mate, Damien, but he is not the same man as before. She is trapped between the heartache she left him and the kingdom under his dominion, and she must pick up the pieces she left behind and face the past she tried so hard to run away from.

[QUICK NOTE]

This is the 2nd book of the series. The first book is Taken by an Alpha but you do NOT have to read that book in order to understand this one. It will give you a little background on what's going on now, but if you want to skip over it and read this one that is fine.