"cum fσr mє ѕugα."

tαkє mч tímє wíth ít."

pєnnч-lín

🔆

"Then you cum suga

"Then you cum suga." Her voice said in a soothing whisper.

I let out a groan as I came,her eye glowed red and she had an evil,but cute like smile as I did so.

I jolted up from my sleep. Another wet dream about that girl,who isn't my girlfriend. I growled in annoyance feeling the wet bed.

"Ugh babe,she really said that shit to me. She doesn't even have a mom,like who does she think she's talking to?" My girlfriend Prisa walked in with her phone in hand.

 She doesn't even have a mom,like who does she think she's talking to?" My girlfriend Prisa walked in with her phone in hand

I groaned at her voice. I love her,but she can be a little bitchy at times.

"Pri"

She sat down on the bed and jumped back."Eww..did you pee? I'm gonna go over to a friend's place.Bye!"

I ran a hand down my face. I am so tired of her,but I really want us to work.

I got up and went into the bathroom.
I thought back to the girl in my dreams. She had this gorgeous whispery voice which I loved, her eyes were glowing red,but I just couldn't see her face.

I grumbled as I brushed my teeth.

"Cum for me suga."

Her voice sent shivers down my spine.

I've been having dreams about her as soon as I turned 15,but the wet dreams started at 16 and it's been 3 years.

My thoughts were cut off by a message from my bestfriend of 12 years.

Junior⚓:I'm outside with Phillip and Robby.

I forgot that we were suppose to go to the club tonight. I quickly rushed on some clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. A flash of res passed my eyes.

"What in the hell?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Don't leave me lonely Suga." A whispery feminine voice said.

I dashed out the room in fear and greeted my friends.

What was that?

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓