"You know what I mean."

"SHE CALL ME DADDY,I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER MAMA."

Luciphina's POV

I finished dyeing half of Penny's hair red and he did mine.

Not gonna lie,we looked cute as fuck.

Yes,we fixed things between us. Me being the little loyal bitch I am,I went back to him and apologized. He also apologized and no,we didn't fuck it out.

While I was gone for the small amount of time,I went and got diamonds installed in my teeth. Penny seems to like them a lot.

I was in the kitchen melting marshmallows and hersheys and pouring it into a bowl

"What are you doing?" His groggy voice asked.

I turned and saw him in only his boxers and his half red messy hair. The red really made him look good.

"You're finaly awake." I turned back around and mixed the marshmallow and melted chocolate.

"Yeah..." His bulge laid right on my ass and his hand was placed on my stomach."What you trying to do?"

I let out a small moan."What do you mean?"

He whispered into my ear huskily."You know what I mean." He licked my ear.

"I'm just trying to eat this mix of marshmallow and chocolate." I said with a little moan.

"Now you know you want more than that Luce." He planted kisses on my shoulders and trailed up to my neck.

I hummed and pushed my ass back on him.

"So you're gonna let me fuck your throat?"

🐛