"How petty."

"тнey're gonna нaтe мe regardleѕѕ, тнaт'ѕ wнy ι do wнaт ι do."
*
_________________
*(penny-lιn'ѕ pov)*
*

I woke up. No wet dream at all.

Strange.

I sat up in bed and rubbed my head. I yawned making my way to the bathroom, bumping into the wall.

I groaned and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked into the mirror, expecting Luciphina, but she wasn't there.

I scrunched up my face and looked around. The light wasn't red and everything was normal.

Where is she?

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I dialed Phillip's number as I poured the milk into a cereal bowl.
.
.
.

"Lin, wassup?" Phillip sounded wide awake, and in the background was a little windy.

"Strange question, but do you know how to summon demons?" I put a spoonful of Trix into my mouth.

"The fuck..? Demon? Lin, do I look like Lil Uzi Vert to you?" He started."And why do you wanna know? Are you in a cult- I'm calling Junior and Robby-"

"No no no.. I was just wondering." I lied.

"I'm still calling them. Now don't summon any demons." He sounded like a mom.

"I promise.. I won't."

3 minutes later

I lit the last of the six candles and turned off the bathroo light. I closed the bathroom curtains and closed the door.

I stood in front of the mirror and placed 3 candles on each side of the counter.

I looked into the mirror and chanted."Luciphina. Luciphina." I was a little scared to say it a third time. "Luciphina."

Frightening me, the shower blasted on and ran with hot water and the room began to fog up. I quickly turned it off and went back to the mirror.

I looked in the mirror and something was being written on it, by an invisible force.

Luciphina.

It read 'Leave me alone bitch. Go to Prisa's cheating ass.'

"How petty." I shook my head.

The toilet paper hit me in my head. "What the hell?!" I looked at the toilet paper on the ground. "LUCIPHINA!"

"DON'T CALL MY NAME SO LOUD YOU BIG HEADED BITCH!" Her voice echoed.

*