"I will hang you by your wings."

"Clearly after death, ain't no way you can find your way back."

Luciphina's POV

The scent of glade sprays and a retiring home hit me.

"Luciphina? What are you do-"

I growled and rolled my eyes. "If you ask me the same shish everyone has been asking me since I got here, I will hang you by your wings."

Plus we can't curse up in heaven. If you do say it, they censor it with a different word.

She gave me a quick look of horror, but smiled it off. "Is that who I think it is-"

I stepped in front of Penny-Lin. "Jesus Christ, Olivia. Mind your own business."

Her white skin turned red in embarrassment.

"I was summoned?" My cousin Devon AKA Jesus, appeared. When he saw me, his eyes lit up. "Luce!"

I was brought him into a huge hug. I would've enjoyed it if he didn't smell like moth balls and vanilla scented candles. "Dev..haven't seen you in a while."

He pulled away and looked at me all over. "What's a demon like you, doing in a heavenly place like this?"

I rolled my eyes and fake laughed. "How fudging funny Dev.. I'm just here to see Uncle."

"He's not here yet,but you can hang around if you want to."

I turned to see Penny looking in awe. "That's Jesus?"

Dev smiled and gave him a handshake. "Yes I am Penny-lin. Didn't really know you and my little cousin were mates."

"You're Jesus." He said once again, eyes wide open.

I smiled at how cute he looked.

Penny gasped again and again. "Oh my Go-"

A voice made the ground shake. "Don't say the Lord's name in vain."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°