"He can suck my unholy spicy dick from hell."

"I've been watching you, for some time."

Flashback (3 years ago)

"Luciphina!" My father called.

I walked downstairs to him, a bored look on my face."Fuck you want, you soul burning piece of shi-"

"Luce!" He warned.

I rolled my eyes. Just because he's Satan, don't mean I'm scared of his ass. He wouldn't even dream of hurting me.

"Yes Dad?" I walked down to him.

"It's time." He smiled.

It's time? The fuck he mea-

Then I remembered immediately. I jumped into his arms excitedly."My mate! Finally!"

He hugged me and held my hand."Let's go, shall we."

We poofed into a room, red smoke appearing as we did so. I saw a white glowing light, then a pair of wings, a halo- I know this ain't no fucking angel.

I looked and saw the angel staring down at a sleeping boy around my age.

I scrunched up my face."The fuck she doing here?"

My dad chuckled. "She's something like his guardian angel-"

I stopped him. "I am not sharing my mate."

He softly laughed."You're not sharing anything with anyone. Sometimes, when God creates people, they don't often have a guardian, so he just uses his most trusted angels to look after people without one."

"So I'm his."

"In a way." My dad replied. "But you're not here to protect him, you're here to love him my little succubus."

I smiled, my fangs showing. I looked over to the angel and she was reaching her hand out to touch him.

"Okay hold up, move your holy ass hands from him. He's mine. No sharing. I'm his mate." I shooed her away like a fly. "Back up or you're gonna catch these demonic hands."

She only smiled, oh it's Olivia's cheerful ass."Luce! You're his mate?"

I rolled my eyes. Didn't I just say that I was? Dumb ass angels.

"Yeah, I am Olivia. Now you can go watch over someone who doesn't have a guardian." I finally said.

She nodded her head and smiled."Would you like me to tell your uncle anything before I leave?"

I smirked."Yeah, tell him he can suck my unholy spicy dick from hell."
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡