"Show you how a demon rides it."

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥.𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞."

Luciphina's POV

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his dick out of his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Woah there..take your time. I'm not going anywhere." He bit his bottom lip.

I kissed his lips and went on my knees. I held his erect dick in my hand.

It was so...cute.

Like it was huge,like huge..but it was adorable. So pink and yummy looking.

"It'd be nice if you stopped drooling over my dick,literally,and show me what a demon can do." He looked at me through his blond hair.

I licked my lips and kissed the head of his pink dick.

It twitched in my hand.

"Mmnn.." I look at his flustered face.

Cute.

I held my hand out and a condom appeared. I ripped it open with my mouth and looked up at him,as he watched my every move.

I put the condom in my mouth and swallowed Penny's dick whole. The condom was now on.

"Damn." I heard him whisper. His mouth wide open.

I removed my lips from his dick and stood up.

He put his back to the arm of the couch and I hovered his dick,reverse cowgirl style.

I felt the string of my thong being moved to the side,as he guided me down slowly.

He couldn't even bother to take my thong off. He want it NO-

I arched my back as his dick penetrated me."AAAHHH!"

"You're b-being..a little to-too dramatic." The grip on my waist tightened,I know I have a huge effect on him.

'Shit,I think I'm gonna nut already.' I read his mind.

"I'm not being dramatic,take your hands off of me and let me show you how a demon rides it." I looked back at him,wiggling on his dick.

"Phina.." He squeezed his eyes closed.